Part 22 - It has Nothing to do with You

There are only two of them left in the room.

Ning Xiuyuan's approach made Cen Li shrink back into the quilt.

Thinking of Cen Li's reluctant look at Bai Chengyu just now, Ning Xiuyuan said impatiently, "So what if you like him? He dares not make your mind."

"..." Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Cen Li was relieved. Only then did he think that Ning Xiuyuan had seen something abnormal. As long as he had an operation this weekend, the child in his stomach would disappear.

"This is my private business, not your business." Cen Li followed Ning Xiuyuan's words.

Ning Xiuyuansen smiled coldly, "Your people are all mine. Are you afraid that your mind is not with me?"

Cen Li opened his lips and made no sound.

He just knows some things clearly. Just now, the doctor also told him that with his current physical condition, it is better not to annoy Ning Xiuyuan.

Although lying in bed, the quilt only looked slightly raised. Ning Xiuyuan looked at his thin cheeks and said, "What's wrong with me? I can give you whatever you want, and I don't have to go out to work. The monthly salary is not as good as a dress I bought for you. Isn't you going to work for money. "?"

"..."

Cen Li's thin lips were gently squeezed and his head was silently tilted to the other side, not wanting to see Ning Xiuyuan anymore.

During the summer vacation, he found a job. Because he had not graduated from college, he could only find some people with low academic qualifications and earn less than regular employees. He only worked for more than a week, and Ning Xiuyuan forced him to dismiss.

Although the money earned by his ability is not much, it is clean. He doesn't have to bear the look of ridicule from others, let alone Ning Xiuyuan's humiliation.

The next second, Ning Xiuyuan straightened his face with his hand, with a little annoyance in his eyes.

"Do you still want to do it today?" Cen Li asked in a low voice.

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was stunned. After all, in front of him, Cen Li always resisted doing such a thing.

"If you want to do it, hurry up. I'm tired and want to go to bed early." Cen Li said again.

The dark pupils were covered with a layer of grayness. Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan did not respond, Cen Li stretched out his hand and stroked the other party's chest, with a little provocative meaning. Isn't this what Ning Xiuyuan wanted to be sensible?

Anyway, this time it's not bad. No matter how he refuses every time, it doesn't work. It's better to obey the other party and make yourself less guilty.

Ning Xiuyuan pushed him away, looking extremely ugly, "Cen Li, you're awesome."

The other party always easily provokes his anger, and he didn't plan to do anything, but the other party asked such a question.

Ning Xiuyuan pushed the door and left. Cen Li watched the other party's back disappear into sight, then closed his eyes tiredly and curled up in the corner of the bed.

Ning Xiuyuan's nightlife was very rich. Only when he entered the box, a teenager in tight leather trousers pasted it up.

"Ning Shao... Why are you so late today?" The teenager asked softly.

"Recently, his sweetheart has returned to China. Of course, he won't join us, Xiaoyun, you'd better come to me." The man sitting on the burgundy sofa joked.

"What are you talking about?" Ning Xiuyuan was impatient and let the teenager hook his arm.

"But then again, since Jiang Yan has returned to China, you shouldn't need it, will you?" The man's tone was flattering. Their group was used to playing, and the bedmates around them had not been shared, but Ning Xiuyuan looked too closely at Cen Li.

The more you can't get it, the more it's itchy it is. The man walked to Ning Xiuyuan and said, "I happen to have a young girl here. Otherwise, how about you give me Cen Li for a week? I promise to return it to you intact at that time."

Ning Xiuyuan laughed out loud, and then punched directly on the other party's face, without any mercy under him.

Cen Li is not bad. Before people came, they hooked up with others first.

Before the man could react, he was directly knocked down and stunned. The person next to him came to persuade him when he saw something was wrong. "Ayuan, don't be angry. Wang Chengzhi must have drunk too much! Don't be as insightful as an alcoholic."

"Drinking too much?" Ning Xiuyuan asked.

I said something.

Wang Chengzhi covered his face. At this time, he also understood what was going on. Following their words, he nodded quickly.

"Do you deserve to like my people?" Ning Xiuyuan was so cold-conditioned, "What the fuck are you?"

Naturally, the family background of these people cannot be compared with the Ning family. Some people found Xia Chuan next to him and asked Xia Chuan to persuade Ning Xiuyuan.

Xia Chuan didn't make any noise. He just drank stuffy wine aside and said for a few seconds, "A Yuan."

Ning Xiuyuan let go, and the rest did not dare to come forward.

The teenager in tight leather trousers was stunned. He was also a person who had been in the wind and moon place for a long time. He quickly wrapped it up and softened his tone and said, "Ning Shao, it's not good to be angry. Otherwise, I'll toast a bar for you."

"You are clever." Ning Xiuyuan smiled and said, "Speak, what do you want?"

"...I just want to spend more time with you." The teenager knew very well that if he was raised by Ning Xiuyuan, it would definitely be better than staying here.

The young master here knows that Ning Xiuyuan is generous. Several of them gathered around and tried their best to please him. It is indeed much more interesting than Cen Li to find anyone casually. The other party is just an dispensable bedmate, but he is not tired of playing for the time being.

Ning Xiuyuan took out a bank card and put it on the table. Those young masters looked straight at him.

Ning Xiuyuan pointed to Xia Chuan and said, "If anyone can get him drunk, this card is yours."

Those young masters immediately went to Xiachuan's place. Ning Xiuyuan looked mocking. Sure enough, money is a good thing that can call anyone.

Xia Chuan was not in a good mood today. He also reacted insipidly when those young masters came over. It seemed that he was not interested in men, perhaps because these people were not Xia Chuyan.

Xia Chuan's facial features are cold, and there is a very small mole on his left. When his face is expressionless, it will make people have a sense of distance that is not easy to touch.

These young masters pleased for a long time without any response. Ning Xiuyuan came over and said, "You go first."

"I heard that your uncle is engaged next month?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"Is that right?" Xia Chuan filled the glass in front of him, "But he can't get engaged successfully."

Xia Chuan knew for a long time that Xia Chuyan took him in as a substitute for his father, but Xia Chuyan was so kind to him. Obviously, he liked that man, but it was really cowardly to see that man get married and have children.

The glass in his hand was almost crushed, and the scarlet blood overflowed from the palm of his hand. Xia Chuyan was no longer ten years older than him, but he didn't want to call this man uncle anymore.