Part 121 - I'll wait for you to go home

Maybe, there are more than a little.

Cen Li seemed to be permanently embedded in his life, and he could not leave this person.

If Cen Li is closer to anyone outside, he can't stand it. He thinks Cen Li belongs to him at any time.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "Next time we go to the cemetery, let's go there together, so that you won't see those who are not three or fours."

"Okay." Cen Lidao.

Cen Li is too obedient, but Ning Xiuyuan can't think too much.

Cen Li seemed a little sleepy. Ning Xiuyuan took the person to bed to rest.

He was going to cook some porridge for Cen Li in the kitchen. He hadn't done such rough work yet, but he subconsciously still wanted to show himself in front of Cen Li.

He thought this should be quite simple, but he put the rice in the rice cooker and then added water. However, after boiling for a while, a smell of bad paste permeated the kitchen. Ning Xiuyuan frowned and opened the rice cooker. He saw that the rice inside was drer than when he put in.

What's going on?

Ning Xiuyuan is a little irritable. He can't even do such a little thing.

The servant at home had been discharged for a long time. Ning Xiuyuan called people outside to come in and washed the rice cooker clean.

The man smelled a smell of paste and asked hesitantly, "Ning Shao, you want to..."

Ning Xiuyuan looked impatient, "Don't you see me cooking porridge???"

"..."

The rice is a little difficult to wash on it. Generally, you have to soak it for a while, but Ning Xiuyuan waited next to him. The man took a wire ball and rubbed it for a long time to wash the inner tank of the rice cooker.

Ning Xiuyuan's rice was not washed. He poured it directly and put a glass of water in.

Ning Xiuyuan was about to cover the lid, and the man couldn't stand it anymore. After all, he was the one who washed later. His hands rubbed the wire ball bright red.

"Ning Shao... I'd better do it."

Ning Xiuyuan looked at him and said coldly, "What, do you think I can't?"

"Of course not! I'm just helping you do it. It's mainly you who cooked it."

Ning Xiuyuan's face is slightly better.

The man washed the rice twice, and then put twice as much water as the rice, submerging the rice.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Is there too much water?"

"No."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan thought it was almost enough to wet the rice. After all, he couldn't see water when he was eating.

It's half an hour's time, and it's too early.

The cooked porridge looks thick and looks good. Ning Xiuyuan didn't blame the man.

He served most of the bowl and then brought it upstairs. He thought it was the porridge he cooked himself, which would make Cen Li more affectionate with him anyway.

But the people inside just lay quietly in bed, as if their breathing was weak.

Ning Xiuyuan put aside the porridge and went to the bedside and said to Cen Li, "Eat something before going to bed."

No one responded to him.

Ning Xiu approached and said again, "Cen Li?"

Cen Li closed his eyes and there was no movement. Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand and touched Cen Li's forehead and found that the other party's body was burning badly.