Part 4 - Heart is Ashes

In front of so many people, not to mention meeting others outside.

Cen Li earned up and wanted to get off Ning Xiuyuan. Ning Xiuyuan put his hand on his knees and moved up. The warning was self-evident.

Cen Li's heart was ashes, and his cheeks were even paler.

Out of the box, many people in the corridor looked at it with ambiguous eyes.

The eyes pierced his body like sharp weapons, as if numbness, and could not feel the pain. Cen Li's whole body was stiff, and the scratched wounds of his fingers overflowed and bleeding, stained Ning Xiuyuan's clothes.

His voice rarely brought a plea, "Let me down and I can go by myself."

Ning Xiuyuan ignored it. Most of the time, it was like this. The other party would not care about his wishes at all.

The most important thing next to the nightclub is the hotel. Ning Xiuyuan went to the nearest one. The people there should know him and opened a room for him directly.

Cen Li's mind was blank, hoping that others could not see his face clearly.

The watch he wore on his left wrist was originally used to remind him to allocate time reasonably, but now he would rather spend time faster.

After Ning Xiuyuan opened the door with his room card, Cen Li's body trembled.

Before he came into contact with each other, he had never even been in love, let alone had close contact with anyone.

The body was thrown to the bed by the other party. Previously, his lower abdomen hit the corner of the table. At this moment, there were pains, and Cen Li curled up his body a little.

He opened his eyes and aimed at the tall body of the other party. He subconsciously stretched out his hand and put it on the other party's shoulder.

There will be an exam tomorrow morning, and he has been preparing for it for a long time.

"Don't want?" Ning Xiuyuan asked in a low voice.

"..." Cen Li couldn't see the light in his eyes. He paused for a few seconds and then withdrew his hand.

Anyway, whether he is willing or not, the result is the same.

Ning Xiuyuan was used to being flattered, but Cen Li always looked so cold. He directly peeled off the dark coat. The person who only wore a single coat inside looked thinner.

Cen Li's body trembled slightly.

"What are you afraid of?" Ning Xiuyuan said.

Cen Li closed his eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan was most tired of his appearance and squeezed his chin with his hand. "Speak."

Obviously, it is unilateral plunder, but at such times, Ning Xiuyuan always asks him to respond.

"There's nothing to say." Cen Lidao.

Originally, he would have thought about how to help Ning Xiuyuan review his lessons, but for Ning Xiuyuan, they were not at all at all at all.

His words seemed to anger the other party, and his chin was suddenly raised, as if even his breath was about to be plundered. Cen Li wanted to push the other party away, but he could not compare with Ning Xiuyuan's strength.

Ning Xiuyuan let him go when he was about to suffocate.

In a trance, he felt that his wrists were tied together. This feeling of man-made swording him as a fish made Cen Li's face look frightened. "No, don't..."

"You haven't given me a gift yet." Ning Xiuyuan suddenly said.

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "I'll pick it up by myself, but it's much more than you take the initiative to send it."