Part 34.1 - Anger

Ning Xiuyuan was speeding up all the way, and drove outside the hotel for dinner in less than ten minutes.

When he walked to the door, he saw Cen Li drunk and was being helped by Han Chen. Their bodies were very close, and one of Cen Li's arms was still on Han Chen's shoulder.

After all, it's two men. If it's outsiders, they definitely don't think anything, but Ning Xiuyuan's anger burst into flames.

"I didn't expect Professor Han to do something in front of people and carry them behind their backs. Where are the people who want to take me?" Ning Xiuyuan walked to Han Chen and opened his mouth under the Yin test.

Han Chen frowned and said, "He never said it was yours."

Ning Xiuyuan clenched his fists, but he still pretended to be kind on his face. "So you like to pick up the rest of others? Or did you want to sleep with him for a long time?"

Suddenly slandered by Ning Xiuyuan, Han Chen's face sank, "Don't talk nonsense."

"If girls in L-greate all know that you like men, I'm afraid you will be sad for a long time. I advise you to do your job well and don't stare at other people's things all day long." Ning Xiuyuan whispered and took Cen Li's hand away from Han Chen, and his face was covered with haze.

There are still many people walking around the door of the hotel. Han Chen frowned and didn't want to make a big deal. If the students inside were shocked, it would have a bad impact on Cen Li.

Because they stand outside the hotel and are outstanding in appearance, passers-by will almost look at them.

Han Chen said, "Ning Xiuyuan, it's against the law for you to force others like this."

Ning Xiuyuan smiled, "That's no coincidence. He volunteered. You should know that many people come to swoll on me for money. What kind of good do you think he is?"

"..." Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's humiliation of Cen Li, Han Chen's eyes seemed to be a frost.

Cen Li, who he knew, was not a person who was greedy for money. He had a meal with him. Cen Li had to pay him another meal money. Even if he translated materials for him, he never asked for extra remuneration.

Xu was confused. Cen Li narrowed his eyes slightly and saw a smile on the corners of the lips of the man in front of him. He looked not as cold as usual. Even if he was a normal man looked at it, he was afraid that he would be tempted by him.

"See, that's how he seduced me." Ning Xiuyuan said in a hoarse voice, rubbing Cen Li's cheek with his fingers, and his movements looked very ambiguous.

Is it really like Ning Xiuyuan said?

He heard from those nurses in the hospital before that Cen Li had been to the hospital several times. Presumably maintained this improper relationship with Ning Xiuyuan for a period of time, but when he asked Cen Li, the other party had to avoid it.

Han Chen let go dullly and stood still without moving.

Ning Xiuyuan took Cen Li away directly. He threw Cen Li in the back seat and clenched his fists tightly.

If he hadn't been there just now, what was Cen Li going to do with Han Chen like this? I'm afraid it's not the way to hook up with Han Chen that I've been thinking about for a long time.

It's not that he didn't drink. He was so poor and fastidious on his birthday before.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was so dark that he drove home. Cen Li still had some alcoholic atmosphere, and he carried people out of the car.

When he got to the living room, Jiang Yan asked, "A Yuan... Cen Li is like this. Should I order the kitchen to cook him sobering soup?"

"No," Ning Xiuyuan replied coldly and took Cen Li upstairs directly.