Part 183 - Don't worry

A full moon hangs high in the sky, and the vast night is dotted with sparse stars.

There was no light in the room. When Qiao Yuan woke up, he subconsciously put his hand under him and found out where he touched. Qiao Yuan's face suddenly changed.

A faint moonlight sprinkled in through the window. Qiao Yuan saw the man in front of him and only felt that his ghost did not disperse.

Ning Xiuyuan's shoulders were a little numb, but he didn't want to quarrel with Qiao Yuan, so he never moved.

Qiao Yuan got up and turned on the light in the living room. He saw that the sofa was full of mess. The wound on Ning Xiuyuan's arm had scabbed. He was wondering if there was a thief at home, but he found that his fingers were full of dry blood.

Qiao Yuan's face blushed and whitened. Although he was very annoyed with Ning Xiuyuan, he was not...

SIGHTED OF HIS REACTION, NING XIUYUAN SAID, "DON'T WORRY, I'M ROUGH-SKIND AND THICK. I'LL BE FINE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS."

Qiao Yuan said coldly, "When did I worry about you?"

"... You can say whatever you want."

"..." Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's inclusive look, Qiao Yuan's face became even worse and worse.

He found the medicine box in the room and handed it to Ning Xiuyuan.

"I'm alone, and it's not easy to deal with." Ning Xiuyuan took the medical box and looked at Qiao Yuan in a dilemma.

Qiao Yuan's face was full of indifference. "Take your own way."

Then, Qiao Yuan went to the bathroom. Ning Xiuyuan heard a sudden oscillation in the air. Qiao Yuan's closing action seemed to break the door.

Ning Xiuyuan:...

Qiao Yuan squeezed a lot of hand sanitizer in his hand, then rubbed it into foam, washed the blood stains on his hands again and again until his skin was rubbed red, but he was still not satisfied.

His clothes were also stained with some blood, which looked very eye-catching.

Before long, Ning Xiuyuan heard the sound of water flowing from the bathroom.

Generally, two people get along in a closed space. Under what circumstances will they take a shower?

Ning Xiuyuan is a little sweethearted.

He hurt his right hand. His left arm is not easy to apply medicine, and he always wears it crookedly.

Before long, the door of the bathroom was opened, and the fragrance of the good body lotion came out of it. Qiao Yuan washed his hair, and the beads of water dripped from the ends of his hair and slipped into the collarbone along the beautiful neck.

There was a cardigan pajamas in the bathroom. Qiao Yuan barefooted and reluctantly made do with it because he didn't want to waste time getting slippers and pajamas.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little stunned and swallowed his throat knot.

The eyes were too explicit. After Qiao Yuan found out, he went to the bedroom with a black face. When he came out again, he wore a very conservative long coat and trousers.

Ning Xiuyuan is quite frustrated.

Qiao Yuan tried his best to maintain good demeanor. "Can you go now?"

Ning Xiu said far away, "I didn't drive here."

"..." Qiao Yuan's fingers clenched slightly.

In summer, there are always frequent thunderstorms. In a moment, I heard the rain beating on the glass window, and a thunderstorm sounded outside, which clearly showed no sign of rain before.

Qiao Yuan's body trembled slightly. At this time, he just wanted to wrap himself in the quilt.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "It shouldn't be convenient to take a taxi now, and I don't bring an umbrella."

Qiao Yuan frowned. Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan had reached the level of shamelessness, he said coldly, "Then you can sleep on the sofa."

"If you don't have a quilt, will you catch a cold?"

"..."

With that, Qiao Yuan took out a quilt from the guest room and threw it on Ning Xiuyuan.

He didn't want to treat this person much for a moment.

Qiao Yuan returned to the bedroom and lay directly in bed, wrapping his whole body tightly. From time to time, there was a "bang" in his ear. Lightning seemed to split the world in half. At that moment, the dark night sky was as bright as day.

Everyone has their own weaknesses. Qiao has never liked thunderstorms. The world is in chaos, so dark that people can't see hope.

the door of the bedroom was pushed open.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "The quilt is too thick. Change it thinner."

As soon as his words fell, he saw the man curled up on the bed. The area of the bed was more than enough for three people to sleep, but Qiao Yuan only occupied the top position. In an instant, he seemed to see Cen Li, who only occupied such a small part of the space when sleeping in the same bed with him.

Qiao Yuan wrapped his body in the quilt, but his hands were still cold. Ning Xiuyuan held Qiao Yuan's hand in the palm of his hand, as if he was afraid of scaring the man. He said softly, "Don't be afraid."

Qiao Yuan pulled back his hand with a little disgust, "Don't touch me if you don't take a shower."

"..." Can you touch it after taking a shower?

NING XIUYUAN RISKED BEING STRUCK BY LIGHTNING. HE RAN TO THE BATHROOM AND QUICKLY TOOK A SHOWER AND RINSE THE BLOOD STAINS ON HIS BODY. HE CASUALLY DEALT WITH HIS RIGHT HAND, BUT IT WAS FINE. QIAO YUAN GRABBED IT. EVEN IF HE LEFT A SCAR, IT WAS ALSO A SYMBOL OF LOVE.

Ning Xiuyuan consciously wore the pajamas that Qiao Yuan had previously changed, which was a little small, but it didn't matter. It was better than being scolded as a hooligan naked.

Ning Xiuyuan returned to the bedroom and saw Qiao Yuan's face as pale as paper. A warm yellow light was on in the room. He lay on the bed and hugged Qiao Yuan's back tightly.

Lightning and thunder flashed outside the window, and Qiao Yuan did not push him away again.

Now... Both of them were awake. Qiao Yuan acquiesced in his hug for the first time.