Part 20 - Help Me

Xia Lu didn't continue to ask, but turned the topic to something else.

Cen Li finished his explanation before packing up and preparing to leave.

Ning Xiuyuan's car was waiting for him outside the school. The other party had been waiting impatient for a long time. When he saw him, he said, "I want you to come out quickly. If you don't dabling for a while, you will feel uncomfortable, right?"

"... Something happened."

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "Next time you dare to dawdle, why don't go to school in the future."

"..."

Cen Li didn't reply and opened the door of the car sitting in the back. He didn't like to be too close to Ning Xiu.

When the car was driving on the road, Cen Li sat silently, thinking about the question Xia Lu asked him earlier.

The muted mobile phone suddenly lit up. Xia Lu sent him a message asking him if he had time this weekend and wanted to ask him to go to the cinema together.

Ning Xiuyuan saw Cen Li lowering his head from the rearview mirror and asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Email from the tutor."

He had to go to the hospital this weekend. Cen Li replied to Xia Lu and cut off the Internet.

There is no abnormality in the flat lower abdomen. As a man, it is difficult to say that he is used by another man like a woman, let alone pregnant.

Besides, Ning Xiuyuan also said that he didn't want a despicable person to give birth to him.

The car stopped at the door of the house. Aunt Li had already prepared the ingredients. The black chicken soup was cooked all afternoon with gentle fire, and the soup was delicious and rich.

Jiang Yan was also accustomed to eating delicious food. He ordered a lot of meat dishes. The smell of food overflowed from the kitchen, and Cen Li's face changed.

"A Yuan, why are you back now? I've been waiting for you for a long time." Just after entering the room, Jiang Yan walked to Ning Xiuyuan and acted intimately.

"You went to the hospital in the morning. The doctor said that there would be less meat and fishy fish in the past two days. Did you forget?" Ning Xiuyuan smiled gently and rubbed Jiang Yan's hair with his hands spoiledly.

"Aunt Li's craftsmanship is so good. Of course, I want to eat Aunt Li's cooking earlier."

Aunt Li has been staying at Ning's house for more than ten years. She treats Ning Xiuyuan as half of her son and has a good impression of Jiang Yan. She came out of the kitchen with vegetables and just heard Jiang Yan laughing, "If you like it, eat more later."

"Okay."

The food on the table was arranged. Jiang Yan saw Cen Li standing at the door and asked, "A Yuan, why can't Cen Li come to dinner?"

Ning Xiuyuan said to Cen Li with an ugly face, "Why are you still standing there?"

Cen Li slowly stepped forward and tried to restrain his physical discomfort.

Ning Xiuyuan and Jiang Yan sat aside. He sat on the other side and picked up chopsticks with his fingers, but he didn't know what to clip.

"This garlic base tail shrimp tastes good. You can try it." Jiang Yan seemed kind to pick up the dishes into the bowl for him, with the attitude of a master.

The shell of the prawn has been removed, and the meat is fresh and delicious. Cen Li looked at the dishes in the bowl and there was no movement. The atmosphere was inevitably embarrassed.

"Don't you like it?" Jiang Yan asked.

"..." Cen Li squeezed his thin lips tightly, as if he was enduring something.

Ning Xiuyuan put down the bowl in his hand and made a lot of noises when it collided with the table. "Don't put music at this time."

"... It's my fault. I don't know if Cen Li can't get used to this dish, so don't blame him." Jiang Yan's words seemed to be understanding, but they seemed to have suffered some great grievances.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark. He picked up a piece of shrimp with chopsticks and handed it to Cen Li's lips. "Eat it."

"...Forget it, Yuan." Jiang Yan persuaded aside.

The shrimp handed over by Ning Xiuyuan touched his lips, and the strong fishy smell made Cen Li feel something rushing into his throat.

Ning Xiuyuan stood up, as if he didn't stop eating, "Take your mouth."

"...Don't blame Cen Li. It's all my fault."

Cen Li suddenly brushed Ning Xiuyuan's chopsticks with his hand, and the sandwiched shrimp fell to the ground. Ning Xiuyuan was about to be angry, so Cen Li quickly covered his lips and got up to the garbage can not far away and spit it out.

Come on.

Such a vomiting made the other two people at the table lose their appetite.

"Cen Li, did you mean to?" Ning Xiuyuan went to him and asked.

Cen Li coughed in a low voice twice, and his face was pale and almost transparent. He let Ning Xiuyuan hold his skirt, smiled in a low voice, and then turned his head and looked at Jiang Yan sitting at the table and said, "If you like him, be with him quickly, and I won't be relaxed."

Jiang Yan's face instantly became unnatural. "A Yuan and I are just friends."

Ning Xiuyuan's face became more and more ugly. "You are really shameless."

If Ning Xiuyuan's temper came up, no one could stop him. In a moment, Cen Li faintly felt a burst of pain in his lower abdomen and curled up uncomfortable.

Aunt Li was cleaning up the room when she heard a noise in the living room and ran over to stop Ning Xiuyuan. "Young master, stop it! Don't kill anyone!"

How can Aunt Li not see the relationship between Ning Xiuyuan and Cen Li? Cen Li's family is poor, and her mother was still paid by the Ning family when she was hospitalized. At first, she thought it was Cen Li who climbed high branches. Later, she found that it was not like this. It was just because Ning Xiuyuan that she never spread this matter, but she was just a little greedy for a while. Fresh, it should be fine when you graduate.

But it caused a big deal. Although the Ning family can be suppressed, it will have a bad impact on Ning Xiuyuan.

"How can it become like this after having a good meal... Young master, just listen to my advice. What kind of person can't you find in the world? There is no need to spend money with him all the time. Besides, in his capacity, if the master knows..."

Before Aunt Li finished speaking, Ning Xiuyuan said, "You don't have to worry about this matter. I'll deal with it."

"Young master..."

"I know how to be measured."

Aunt Li couldn't say anything more. She could only sigh and said to Cen Li, "Don't be stubborn with the young master."

Cen Li opened his eyes slightly and looked at the light on overhead in a trance.

When he woke up again, he lay on the soft bed with a needle inserted on the back of his hand and was infused. Bai Chengyu was called over by Ning Xiuyuan.

"Why is it like this again?" Bai Chengyu asked him.

Cen Li's thin lips trembled, "He did it."

"Well, according to your current physical condition, you can't have surgery this weekend."

"No." Cen Li's voice was extremely resolute, "I don't want to delay any more."

"But your body...and now men's abortion skills are not mature."

"As long as he is here, my health will not be good." Cen Li looked at Bai Chengyu darkly, with a weak voice, "...Please help me."

"Okay."

Hearing their conversation, Jiang Yan, who was standing outside the door, paused.