Part 115 - Hold him tight

Cen Li's face was pale, he closed his eyes slightly, and his eyelashes were trembling gently. He looked like he was about to wither, which suddenly made Ning Xiuyuan's heart uneasy.

It's like if he doesn't hold the other party tightly, sooner or later, the other party will disappear from his eyes.

But if you hold it tightly, it will slide down from the cracks of your fingers like sand.

During this period, the two got along well. Cen Li also gave birth to a son for him. He came to his house and met his parents. He even decided on the wedding date. Why did he still have this illusion?

Ning Xiuyuan gradually realized that he might have done a wrong thing, but he had no precedent to admit his mistake to anyone, and now he naturally won't open this in front of Cen Li.

He is so face-saving that there is never a shortage of people who flatter him around him, so that this is completely two extremes as he will be in the future.

He tidyed out his clothes and soaked Cen Li a cup of medicine to nourish Qi and blood. When he was discharged from the hospital, Bai Chengyu had told him to take good care of Cen Li several times.

"Try some medicine." It's better to build a long way.

Cen Li squeezed his lips, and there was no movement in the half-sound. After a while, he slowly got up from bed.

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "What are you going to do?"

"Go to the bathroom."

The floor was covered with a blanket, and each small pattern was particularly exquisite. He stepped barefoot on the ground and didn't feel cold. Ning Xiuyuan was considerate at this time. He put his two slippers in front of Cen Li and said, "I don't wear shoes, and I'm not afraid of catching a cold?"

There is a bathroom in the bedroom. Near the door, Cen Li closed the door after entering.

There was a huge mirror in front of him, and the people inside were also staring at him.

There was a little less popularity in his eyes. His handsome appearance seemed to be the remaining thin body. Cen Li himself didn't want to look at it anymore. He squeezed a lot of hand sanitizer next to the faucet, so that the foam covered every part of his finger. He washed it several times over and over again, rubbed his fingers red.

Seeing that he hadn't come out for a long time, Ning Xiuyuan knocked on the door several times outside, and he was tired of responding.

Xu thought of the last time that the floor of the bathroom was full of bright red blood, and the ferocious wound kept oozing blood, dyeing Cen Li's clothes red.

Ning Xiuyuan was about to kick the door open, and the talents inside finally came out.

Ning Xiuyuan said anxiously, "I called you so much, but you didn't hear it or something? I haven't come out after staying in it for so long."

Cen Li picked up his eyelids, looked at him, and then said, "What do you think I will do?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was silent.

"The medicine should catch a cold. I want to rest early after drinking it." Cen Lidao.

Seeing that Cen Li was not very abnormal, Ning Xiuyuan's heart fell.

When he went to bed at night, Ning Xiuyuan was used to holding Cen Li in his arms, which was the way he could find the closest to Cen Li.

I don't know who is brainwashing. Ning Xiuyuan muttered to himself, "Cen Li, you belong to me and will always be."

Since Cen Li has promised to marry him, there should be no more variables in the process. If Cen Li still wants to leave him, he will lock this person where he knows as before.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little stunned. Obviously, life was going on as he expected, but what was wrong?

In the early morning, the sun penetrated through the cracks in the curtains. Ning Xiuyuan opened his eyes and saw Cen Li lying beside him. At this moment, he actually felt the best life, which was just so.

Cen Li woke up soon. With his sleepy eyes open, Ning Xiuyuan said gently, "If you don't sleep well, sleep for a while. I'll call you again when I have breakfast."

"...um." Cen Li answered with a strong nasal voice.

Ning Xiuyuan kissed Cen Li on the forehead and came down from bed lightly.

Cen Li didn't open his eyes until he left.

The Ning family has only one child. Since they are going to get married, how can they not be solemn? The news was notified long before Cen Li was discharged from the hospital.

Ning Xiuyuan bought him a mobile phone, and Cen Li accidentally saw a push message.

Most of them are guessing.

Test his identity. I heard that his family is ordinary, and he can even enter Ning's house. He must be a very scheming and resourceful person.

People always speculate on some self-righteous conclusions under subjective consciousness.

In a while, many people will know his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan. What he tried to hide in the past is now well known.

It's just that all kinds of cold-eyed bystanders had nothing to do with him at that time.

Ning Xiuyuan came out of the house and saw that the baby was breast-feeding by the servant.

After feeding, he stretched out his hand to hug the baby. Before he touched it, the baby grinned and looked like he was about to cry.

"You little conscienceless, what did I do to you? Cry when you see me?" Ning Xiuyuan asked unhappy.

The baby can't speak, but only spit out, because he drinks milk several times a day, and the body smells of milk is also very strong, which reminds Ning Xiuyuan of Cen Li, who has the same smell.

The servant stood aside and said respectfully, "Young master... He is still a child. He doesn't understand these. When he grows up, he should understand."

The baby hummed and cried for a while, but no tears fell. The servant put the pacifier into his mouth, and he sucked again and stopped crying.

Ning Xiuyuan took the bottle. The baby opened a thin crack in his eyes and looked at the gloomy man in front of him. He was scared to cry with a "wow", which spread all over the house.

Ning Xiuyuan:...

At least he is his own son. Why is he not as good as an outsider? It used to be the same in the hospital. Every time I breastfeed, I had to rely on nurses.

This child has disobedient since he was a child.

Ning Xiuyuan's head hurts when he cried. Cen Li gave birth to a son. Ning Qi was very happy, but he prefers a daughter. The son is too naughty and not good, but he didn't realize that he used himself as a template.

"You little bastard." Ning Xiuyuan cursed inexpulgatedly.

The baby cried more fiercely.

Ning Qi originally sat downstairs reading the newspaper. As soon as he went upstairs, he saw Ning Xiuyuan scolding his grandson and said calmly, "You were not as good as him when you were a child."

Ning Xiuyuan sneered.

Ning Qi asked, "Have you given him a good name?"

" Just call him...Ning Mo, okay."

The word "ink" is pun. I hope the child can be quieter in the future, don't cry endlessly, and then have a little ink in his stomach and be a literate person.

Just thinking of the latter moral, Ning Xiuyuan felt his heart like something had been stabbed.