Part 169 - Pathological

Ning Xiuyuan saw this scene and just wanted to take pictures with his mobile phone.

At the beginning, he told Cen Li that Han Chen was not a good person, but now he is really right.

Ning Xiuyuan was very lucky to gloat, but he thought about it. Qiao Yuan was going to marry, not Han Chen. What else can he argue with the other party?

He glued out half of the cigarette in his hand, clenched his fists, hit the stone mound with one punch, and blood came out from the back of his hand. He used to lose his temper with others, showed no mercy, lost his temper with himself, and still ruthlessly.

Ning Xiuyuan still doesn't feel relieved.

In fact, it doesn't make sense to do this. The past is over. It's impossible for him to snatch Qiao Yuan back and lock him up at home. If he can be together, he thinks Qiao Yuan also likes him.

Is it possible?

Ning Xiuyuan sighed, got up and picked up the cigarette butt on the ground and threw it in the garbage can by the flower bed.

How arrogant and arrogant you were at the beginning, how lonely and embarrassed you are at night alone now.

Ning Xiuyuan even wanted to find someone to figure out and see if his marriage in his life could be perfect, but he didn't dare. He was afraid that others would tell him the negative answer, and he didn't even have room for extravagance.

Only when he is completely sure can he dare to ask others, just like he didn't dare to ask Cen Li if he liked him.

Han Chen had left. It took a long time for the weak young man who fell to the ground to stand up from the ground.

Yu Jian covered the wound on her arm, and the palms of her hands were slowly dyed red.

He didn't dare to go home now. He sat silently on the bench outside the hospital, waiting for the wound to heal.

The air at night was a little cold. He bowed his back and curled up.

He raised his head slightly and looked in the direction Han Chen left. All that was left was the dark night in his sight.

.........

In the past few days, Bai Chengyu has been completely disrupted. All he knows is that there is always a light in the room. When Qiao An is in a good mood, he will put on a pajamas.

He didn't know where he annoyed Qiao An. That day, Qiao An came to him and leaned his body directly against the table.

"If you seduce others, don't you want me?" Qiao An asked him.

"... That's not what I mean." Bai Chengyu also doesn't know when he seduced others.

Bai Chengyu's body trembled, "... Qiao An... Don't tie me up."

Qiao An kissed him on the cheek and said gently, "Don't you like it?"

Bai Chengyu nodded.

Then, Qiao An made the wrapped cloth into a dead knot.

"SCHOM, YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LIKE YOUR EYES ON OTHERS. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME ANGRY?"

Listening to Qiao An's words, it seemed that all the mistakes were on him.

Bai Chengyu opened his lips and was indisputable for a moment.

He leaned his back against the table, and he just wanted to move his body away.

"... I can't only look at you in my life. Can't I communicate with others?" Bai Chengyu explained.

Qiao An didn't say anything, just looked at him.

Bai Chengyu thought that his words were effective, and said, "When you go out, you will see pedestrians on the road, go to the mall to buy things, and you will also see salespersons and customers. If you are sick and go to the hospital, you will see nurses and doctors."

"So?"

"... You can't think of a normal thing very extreme.

Qiao An smiled softly, "I'm still sophistry."

Bai Chengyu opened his lips as if he wanted to say something, but Qiao An didn't want to hear him.

The glass fell on the table, couldn't bear their weight, and broke into pieces.

Bai Chengyu's shoulder was cut out.

Qiao An stopped, took his body off the table, frowned in pain, and asked him softly, "Does it hurt?"

"..." Bai Chengyu clenched his lips and didn't open his mouth.

Qiao An picked up the broken glass.

The film also made a cut in his shoulder.

"That's fair."

Bai Chengyu stared at the bleeding overflowing from the wound, sliding down, and then touching his calf.

All he saw in Qiao An's eyes was panicked.