Part 67 - What's missing

For a moment, Cen Li thought he had heard it wrong, but he saw the firmness in the other party's eyes.

He quickly pulled back his hand and dodged with some panic.

Xiaohui took a few photos of fireworks blooming in the night sky. Looking back, she saw them very close and asked, "Would you like to take a group photo for me?"

"... No." Cen Lidao.

"Okay." Han Chen smiled and put his hand on the other party's shoulder before Cen Li could react.

Cen Li only took group photos, and rarely took such group photos with others. The two men hooked up, but they didn't make Xiaohui suspicious.

Xiaohui took several photos, and the young man's expression in them was a little at a loss. When he was in front of the camera, he was a little more timid. Han Chen looked at it and said, "Send it to me."

Cen Li sat aside and didn't know what to say.

Hearing the sound of fireworks outside, the woman lying in the hospital bed woke up. They set the time of their mobile phones and took a group photo together.

After so many days, Cen Li laughed for the first time.

When he laughed, the corners of his mouth bent into a beautiful curve, which looked gentle. Compared with the previous pathology, he looked slightly better. His black hair fell softly, which made people confused about gender for a while.

Xiaohui turned her head and looked at the handsome young man in front of her. Previously, when the woman wanted to match her with the young man, she was happy.

Cen Li seemed to have found her eyes and smiled gently at her. Her cheeks turned red and she was embarrassed to clenched the corners of her clothes.

The woman leaned against the head of the bed, took Xiaohui's hand with her thin fingers, and said to Cen Li, "Thanks to Xiaohui taking care of me over the years, I treat her like my own daughter. You are too honest to even want to cheat your mother."

"..." Cen Li's face froze and didn't answer.

"That's all. This kind of thing also pays attention to nature, but Mom doesn't have that blessing." The woman sighed, "... If you can live a good life, mom will be content."

The woman didn't know that he had told so many lies that she couldn't remember.

Cen Li's face turned out with a smile, "Mom, the school values me very much now and arranges some things for me to deal with, so I didn't have time to see you some time ago. Teachers and students take good care of me. Don't worry."

"My Cencen has grown up, and I really don't need my mother to worry about it."

"Mom..." Cen Li's voice was a little astringent. In the past, he was not good at lying, but later, he had to become like this.

"When you were a child, you were looking forward to growing up soon. How time flies... It has been more than twenty years in a flash, and my mother's expectations are pinned on you."

"Yes." The word is very simple, but Cen Li said it as if it had taken a lot of effort.

Seeing that the woman was in a bad state, Xiaohui took a few medicines for the woman. Now she takes a lot of medicine every day. After taking it, her mind becomes drowsy. Cen Li sat quietly by the hospital bed and watched the woman fall asleep.

It's very late, and Xiaohui also sleeps with the woman in the ward.

There was a knock on the door outside the door. Cen Li calmed his eyes and walked to the door.