Part 83 - Not bad

After a few seconds, Ning Xiuyuan said, "I just came back from the hospital. What can I go to?"

The water vapor in the bathroom flooded out. Ning Xiu saw Cen Li's hair wet. He took a dry towel and walked over to help Cen Li wipe his hair dry, and it was not good for his health to sleep with wet hair.

Before his hand touched Cen Li, he was dodged by Cen Li.

"I can wipe it myself." Cen Li took the dry towel in Ning Xiuyuan's hand.

If it had been in the past, Ning Xiuyuan would have let Cen Li listen to him anyway, but today he didn't say anything.

Cen Li only wore a thin set of cotton pajamas, which was not enough to cover the bulge of his lower abdomen. Ning Xiuyuan walked behind Cen Li, stroked his finger on his lower abdomen a few times, smelled the fragrance of the bath lotion from the other party, and rolled his throat slightly.

He hasn't touched Cen Li since he was found to be pregnant.

Cen Li's hair was half dry, and some of them drooped between his neck. Ning Xiu was closer. He liked the taste of Cen Li's body.

It used to be mint flavor, and Cen Li always liked to refresh themselves with mint.

Unlike the perfume sprayed on those women, whenever he approached Cen Li, he couldn't help but want to get closer. He thought he liked the smell, but later he bought some mint specially and felt that something was missing.

I touched the back of the other party's spine with my fingers. Now it's been three months, and the fetus has stabilized. Even if I do something more intimate, it's okay.

He raised his head and looked at Cen Li's calm eyes, as if he was the only one immersed in it.

Cen Li said again, "I want to go to the hospital tomorrow."

This is undoubtedly a way of exchange. Most of the time, he will do this kind of thing to exchange with Ning Xiuyuan.

Seeing Ning Xiuyuan pause, Cen Li said again, "You can send more people to guard me like last time. I haven't passed for so long, and my mother will also be worried."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Anyway, it's not bad this time, not to mention that he can never refuse the other party.

He raised his head slightly, looked at Ning Xiuyuan, and said, "Is that okay?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer.

He carefully helped Cen Li tidy up his clothes, and then said, "I'll go to the bathroom."

Ning Xiuyuan left him, and the bathroom door was closed.

Ning Xiuyuan's eyes contained that he would not misread it, and the other party had never been a patient person for him.

Cen Li vaguely sensed a trace of something wrong.

After a while, Ning Xiuyuan came out of the bathroom. Few people slept in the same bed but did nothing.

There was a long silence in the air. Ning Xiuyuan was lying beside him, leaving only a dim bedside lamp in the room, but Cen Li knew that Ning Xiuyuan was not asleep.

He said, "... Are you not doing it today?"

"Would you like it?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." Such a straightforward words made Cen Li's ears turn red.

In the past, the boys of his class had reached the age of early love, but he seemed to be acquainted than others. He didn't attach much importance to his feelings. In high school, he also heard some meat words from the boys around him, but he avoided them. He has always been indifferent to such things.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "If you want to, I can also satisfy you."

"..." Cen Li leaned up and wanted to stay away from the other party.

Ning Xiuyuan covered his back, put his arm around his waist and abdomen, and suddenly said in his ear, "It's good for us to live like this."

"..." Cen Li's thin lips tightened and ignored what the other party said.

"If you don't want to do housework, I will hire a servant at home. If you feel bored, you can also go to the house. Don't you like watching it best?"

"I don't like it anymore." Cen Li replied.

"Why?"

"People's preferences always change."

"Then go to work in the company. I happen to lack an assistant." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"Ning Xiuyuan."

"...?" Ning Xiuyuan held the people in his arms tighter. He thought that in the future, he would try his best to meet Cen Li's requirements, except to leave.

"I want to go to the hospital tomorrow." Cen Li said again that he was afraid that in a few days, he would not dare to go there.

It's cold now. He wears more clothes and can cover his stomach.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't respond as if he didn't hear it.

Cen Li turned his head and looked at him with dark eyes.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "In a few days, wait until you are well-cupered, otherwise your mother will be worried when you look so bad."

"Yes." Cen Li answered.

He noticed that Ning Xiuyuan was hiding something from him and didn't let him know.