Part 129 - Prick a thorn

Ning Xiuyuan's fingers trembled a little. He stood silently and felt the coolness from the night.

Cen Li's goal was achieved, so that he would live an uneasy life in the future. In every small detail, he would think that such a person had appeared in his life. It was he who personally cut off the warmth between them.

In the past few days, Ning Xiuyuan always makes some confusing moves.

He called Bai Chengyu and asked what to pay attention to during pregnancy.

He said on the phone, "Cen Li has always been uncomfortable these days. You have also taken the fetal safety medicine, which doesn't work. Come and have a look tonight when you have time."

Bai Chengyu didn't answer.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "I told you that if you treat him well, you will definitely not go back on your promise."

"..."

"I won't listen to others anymore and slander him. If he wants to continue reading, it's okay for the child to be born later. If he wants more friends, I won't interfere. He can do whatever he wants..."

"XIU YUAN." Bai Chengyu's voice was deep, "Cen Li is no longer there."

"..."

Isn't it there?

Ning Xiuyuan looked at the scene in front of him. This was the room he had lived for Cen Li. Everything belonging to Cen Li had been removed. There were still some things he had used to Cen Li in the cupboard by the wall. He locked Cen Li up with a chain and locked it in the house.

He often punishes Cen Li for some false charges. Before Cen Li was pregnant, he forced Cen Li to take a lot of food or medicines that are easy to conceive every day.

On the day of pregnancy, Cen Li clenched his trousers leg with red eyes and whispered, "... I'll give birth to you when I graduate?"

At that time, he would still see tears on Cen Li's face. Later, Cen Li rarely cried in front of him.

Maybe he knew that humble pleas in front of him would have no effect.

Bai Chengyu said, "No one wants to see things to this extent. I have persuaded you many times, but it is of little use every time. This may also be a relief for Cen Li."

"..."

If he had heard Bai Chengyu say such a thing before, he would have rejected it, but now, he only feels so tight in his chest.

Ning Xiuyuan stayed in the room for a long time. He wanted to know how Cen Li was.

When there was a knock on the door outside the door, Aunt Li said, "Young master, are you in there?"

"It's not worth humiliated to his body for such a person. As I said a long time ago, he doesn't look like a fuel-efficient lamp. This is good. He just can't see Ning's family a big scandal."

Living in a closed environment, surrounded by all kinds of malicious people.

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door. Aunt Li saw him coming out and said, "Don't you have it, kid? You can find anyone in the future, so don't be confused by him anymore."

"Aunt Li, did you see Cen Li push Jiang Yan down the stairs at the beginning?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"..." Aunt Li doesn't know why Ning Xiuyuan raised this problem. She does have a good impression of Jiang Yan, but now that the Jiang family has been defeated, she has always felt that it has nothing to do with Cen Li.

"When I walked over, I saw Master Jiang fall down, but Cen Li was still standing on the corridor." Aunt Li said.

"You didn't see Cen Li push him with his own hands."

"...But you can know at a glance that it was Cen Li who pushed Master Jiang down."

Ning Xiuyuan checked a video. When Cen Li walked into the bathroom that day, he seemed to be unable to stand still. How could he push Jiang Yan down the stairs in a short time?

And at the beginning, in the box, Cen Li did not splash alcohol on others. Cen Li ignored this kind of nature at most. How could he provoke trouble for no reason?

Ning Xiuyuan smiled, but his appearance didn't look like he was laughing.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "Aunt Li, you're also old. You'd better resign early and go home to rest."

"... Young master, the Ning family is my home." Aunt Li looked panicked. "I have been staying at Ning's house for more than twenty years. How can I treat you? WELL, YOU ALSO KNOW IT."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't reply, but just told the driver outside to see Aunt Li off later.

Aunt Li has long regarded the Ning family as her own family, as if she had also become a native of the Ning family, a higher level than ordinary people. She said, "Young master!! You can't kick me out. NeIther the master nor the lady has spoken yet!"

Ning Xiuyuan said coldly, "What, I'm not even qualified to fire a servant?"

"For the sake of a dead person, I said you were confused by him!" She almost regarded Ning Xiuyuan as half of her son, and all the things she did were considered for Ning Xiuyuan, but now, Ning Xiuyuan said that she was regarded as a servant and would fire her.

As soon as Aunt Li's words fell, there was a harsh sound of porcelain falling on the ground.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at her eyes so terrible that Aunt Li couldn't help shrinking back.

Ning Xiuyuan went back to his old house. He thought in a trance that Cen Li had given birth to a son for him.

More than half a month has passed since he and Cen Li got married. Everything has been calm, as if nothing had happened.

When he passed there, the child was fed by the servant and fell asleep. He looked at the sleeping baby lying in the cradle, with an empty heart as if he had been pricked.