Part 50 - Toast without taking Penalty Wine

The sound of the vehicle is getting lower and lower, and the window is once again shrouded in darkness.

Cen Li's eyes lost their focal length, and even he didn't have much strength to resist.

He stared at the front in a daze, as if he could see farther through the wall.

"Ning Xiuyuan..." Cen Li's voice had some nasal sounds.

"What's wrong?" Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Don't worry, no one will come to disturb us."

"..."

In this house, who doesn't know that he is Ning Xiuyuan's plaything? The other party never scrupled his face. Cen Li closed his lips and no longer made a sound.

He didn't dare to think about those words just asked Ning Xiuyuan. If only he could be confused, or at least he would have more hope in his heart.

He really doesn't understand... Why do seemingly amiable people turn a blind eye to this matter?

Obviously, this was not what he was willing to do. At the beginning, Ning Qi told him to help Ning Xiuyuan in his studies. As for the rest, the other party did not mention a word.

Cen Li became more and more silent, and he was often absent-minded in school. Even in class, he couldn't fully concentrate. He always listened to the class for a while, and his thoughts floated elsewhere. Even someone was calling him, which became slow to respond.

"Cen Li." Xia Lu shook her fingers in front of him twice and said, "... Are you sick? Why does your face look so bad??

"...No."

"Are you free at noon? ...Let's go to the library to review together. There will be an exam in a few days. You asked for leave some time ago. If you don't understand anything, you can also ask me. You have helped me many times before." Xia Lu said again.

Cen Li turned a little, and the girl's face was lively, as if everything was good. Even if she was in a bad mood, it would only last for a period of time. In a few days, the clouds disappeared, and nothing happened when anything had happened.

There is a trace of envy in my heart. Wasn't he like this in the past? After all, he is still a student. No matter how big the setback is, he just failed the exam.

"Cen Li?" Xia Lu shouted.

Only then did Cen Li come to his senses and replied, "Um."

"We have to go there quickly, or the library will be full soon." After receiving a positive reply, Xia Lu smiled. Two shallow pear nests looked very cute.

When they went there, there were already a lot of people in the museum. Xia Lu saw two empty spaces in the corner with sharp eyes.

During this period, some homework was lost. In a strong learning atmosphere, Cen Li's mood was a little slower.

Maybe he came in a hurry just now. Xia Lu's right face was stained with a grain of rice. Cen Li saw it, slowly leaned forward, and then raised her slender finger.

"... My face... Is there anything?" Xia Lu's cheeks turned red, and the boy she liked was naturally very nervous when she approached.

Cen Li didn't make a sound and took down the rice with his fingers.

"..." Xia Lu blushed even more. She didn't expect to do such a humiliating thing in front of Cen Li.

Cen Li smiled and said, "Aren't you going to lend me your notebook?"

Xia Lu handed Cen Li the notebook with a light blue shell, looking hesitant, and said a few seconds later, "You didn't see anything just now..."

"Okay."