Part 128 - Go find him

It took him a long time to turn on his mobile phone.

I received a lot of text messages and missed calls inside, and almost all of them were asked where he had gone.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't reply.

He lay quietly on the bed where Cen Li had lied, looked at the furnishings of the room, and imagined the life track belonging to Cen Li. There was a lamp beside the table. Every night, Cen Li should finish the paper of the day and then go to rest.

The mobile phone vibrates again. Ning Xiuyuan glanced at the caller ID. It's Ningqi.

When he answered the phone, Ning Qi asked awe-inspiringly, "Where did you go last night?"

Obviously, he slept, but he felt more tired.

He didn't make a sound.

Ning Qi said again, "I didn't go to the company today. Are you still thinking about Cen Li?"

"..."

"If it weren't for him, the Ning family wouldn't be ashamed this time. They had told you a long time ago that they would let go when they couldn't control them, but you wouldn't listen."

Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Who took him away?"

"It's okay to leave." Ning Qi seemed a little annoyed. Originally, he also let Cen Li in the sake of giving birth to a grandson for him. As a result, the invitation cards were sent out, and the wedding scene was also arranged. Such a thing happened two days before the wedding.

Although the media did not report it a lot, it also became a scandal of the Ning family.

Ning Xiuyuan hung up the phone.

In the past, he was the one who devalued Cen Li the most, but now, he doesn't want to hear Cen Li's badness from other populations at all.

He stood up and looked a little more depressed.

He wants to see Cen Li, although... Cen Li doesn't want to see him that much.

Who will take Cen Li away?

He thought for a moment, and then drove to L University. Cen Li had no relatives, even had few friends. Only Han Chen had contacted the most times.

Han Chen is quite famous in L University. He grabbed a passing student and asked, "Do you know where Professor Han is?"

"..." The student looked back and his legs trembled with fear. Ning Xiuyuan's reputation at school was not good, let alone looked so embarrassed. It was really rare.

However, I heard that Ning Xiuyuan's fiancee committed suicide two days before marriage. They all discussed it behind their backs and heard that his fiancee was a man. It was the young man Ning Xiuyuan who said he had stolen his watch last year.

"Do you know?" Ning Xiuyuan asked again.

He swallowed his throat and said, "Professor Han resigned yesterday..."

"Han Chen resigned?"

Ning Xiuyuan pulled the other party's clothes tighter, and the man trembled, "... Now this matter is being discussed in the campus forum. If you don't believe it, you can have a look."

The man took out his mobile phone from his pocket and clicked on the campus forum. Almost all the posts on the homepage were related to Han Chen's resignation. Many fans said that they were heartbroking and had not had time to say goodbye to Professor Han.

Ning Xiuyuan glanced at the post and looked so dark.

He asked the school leader for Han Chen's private phone number, because the Ning family had donated a lot of money to L University, and the school leaders were also very polite to him.