Part 177 - Will you also want me?

His body seemed to be moving. After reacting, Bai Chengyu quickly got up, went to the shower by the door, cut his hand into his throat, and wanted to spit out all the water he had just drunk.

He vomited a few times and there was nothing in his throat.

He rinsed again, swallowed the water from the faucet, and spit it out again. Although he knew that it didn't work much, he was still trying.

Qiao An stood by the door and watched him keep moving.

Bai Chengyu's coat has been wet with water, and his thin cheeks are constantly dripping down.

But over and over again, he did not spit out the water he had drunk before.

His body began to get hot faintly, and Bai Chengyu poured a handful of cold water on his face.

Bai Chengyu seemed to find that there was still someone standing next to him. He looked at the other party red and said, "Qiao An... I think... I want to stay alone for a while."

The scenes of the past are still vivid in his mind. Now all the pictures have emerged. He can't even believe that it will be him.

Bai Chengyu wanted to close the door and stay in the bathroom to wait for the medicinal pass.

But Qiao An stood there and he couldn't close to the door.

In Bai Chengyu's eyes, he couldn't tell whether it was water or tears. He raised his head and his face was full of fragility and helplessness. "You go out first, okay?"

Obviously, the other party put him in this situation, but the only one he can plead now is the other party.

"Why didn't you be obedient earlier?" Qiao An asked him.

"..."

"I made a mistake once, but I didn't know how to repent. I have to make a second time." Qiao An squeezed his chin and looked at his face carefully.

"I thought you would go home, but as last time, you didn't lie to me when you went to the station as last time. What you say now is a lie."

"..."

"You are like this, which makes me very sad."

Qiao An took his hand and put it in his heart. Bai Chengyu's fingers clearly felt the frequency of beating.

For a moment, Bai Chengyu forgot to pull back his finger.

...............

The time is long but short.

Bai Chengyu half opened his eyes and saw the person covering him. At this moment, his consciousness has slowly returned to the cage.

He fell asleep, but when he woke up, Qiao An had not left.

He heard Qiao An's mobile phone ring, stretched out his hand against the other party's shoulder, and his voice trembled, "... I have your phone number."

Qiao An didn't make a sound.

The ringtone automatically rang for a while, then stopped, and then it rang again.

Bai Chengyu put his hand against Qiao An's shoulder. Qiao An lowered his head and kissed his bright red lips.

"...... First... Answer the phone first." Bai Chengyu said.

Qiao An frowned and took the mobile phone aside and told the other party what happened next time. In less than three seconds, he turned off the phone.

Qiao An said, "No one disturbs us anymore."

"..."

Bai Chengyu's voice is about to change its tone, and all the unbearable memories are played back in his mind.

When he fell asleep, there was a dark scene outside, and so did when he woke up, which made Bai Chengyu feel that there was no alternation between day and night, and it was always dark outside.

Bai Chengyu was in a trance. After meeting Qiao An, he was also lost a lot of weight.

Originally, his foundation was not good. When he was a child, he often took medicine and was laughed at as a sick seedling. Later, when he became more sensible, he would exercise by himself. But in the past ten years, when he had been raised, he came to Qiao An, it seemed to have returned to the origin, and he became a sick seedling who could not exert his strength.

At that time, those who were with him were adopted one after another. Those parents, with fun toys and delicious snacks, picked them among a group of children. When he was a child, he often longed that he could also have parents, but they all passed by in front of him and selected others. 

He looked at the other children with a bright smile on his face, and then held snacks and toys envied by others in his hand. He was happily held in hand and left the welfare home.

How he wants to be like them. Even if there are no delicious snacks, there is still a home.

Once I hope and once I am disappointed.

Later, someone laughed at him, "Who wants you? Maybe one day I will walk on the road and run away as soon as the wind blows."

When he is in his teens, no one will adopt him. Parents will only choose younger ones, so that they can support their relatives and remember them when they are old.

He doesn't want to be a sick seedling either. He wants to get the recognition of others and live a more dignified life.

Previously, Qiao An would pay attention to moderation, but this time, he did not have pity.

He has always treated others and cured many people, but he can't cure himself well.

His memory has become regressive.

He seems to have become an incompetent person again. He is despised and ridiculed. No matter how hard he tries, he can't integrate into other people's circles.

Only Qiao An was around him, and only Qiao An could open his arms and hug him tightly.

Bai Cheng trembled, and there were still some undry tears hanging in the corners of his eyes.

As before, he will feel at ease when he sees Qiao An. Even if he is isolated by others, at least Qiao An will be around him. He will bring him his favorite dessert and let him experience what it is like to be cared for.

Bai Chengyu curled up and asked in a low voice, "... Will you also don't want me?"

Qiao An said gently, "Of course not."