Part 191 - Because...I'm chasing you

Ning Xiuyuan stretched out his hand to touch Qiao Yuan's forehead and test his temperature, but he was dodged by the other party.

Qiao Yuan unscrewed the door and didn't want to talk too much to Ning Xiuyuan.

However, the other party was particularly unable to look at people's faces. Ning Xiu followed him far away, and then took the initiative to take off his leather shoes. Seeing Qiao Yuan put on a pair of home sandals, he asked, "... Do I want to change my shoes?"

Ning Xiuyuan came barefoot before, but now he knows how to ask.

These days, Qiao Yuan is used to Ning Xiuyuan turning around his eyes like a fly.

"Whatever." Qiao Yuan said coldly.

Hearing these two words, Ning Xiuyuan consciously entered the room and then brought the door with him.

The sun was scorching, and the sun was about to melt the earth. From time to time, there was a cicada's resting cry on the trees outside the window. The fine light squeezed in through the cracks in the curtains and sprinkled on the brown wooden floor. Everything was vivid.

It seems that... I went back to the afternoon of high school.

It is also extremely comfortable for two people to stay at home together.

Qiao Yuan picked up a financial magazine in his hand, sat on the sofa, looked at it carefully, occasionally frowned handsomely, and put his slender fingers on the next page.

He thought Ning Xiu was far from present. However, when the other party came to him and saw that the water in the teacup had bottomed out, he poured him a new cup, lightly, as if he was afraid of disturbing him.

Qiao Yuan raised his eyes and glanced at Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "You continue... I'm just pouring you a glass of water."

Ning Xiuyuan sat on the left side of the sofa without leaving Qiao Yuan.

The man's side face was very beautiful, and his thin lips were slightly squeezed together. His slender eyelashes left a shadow under the eyelids. The bridge of his nose was beautiful and his eyebrows were picturesque. When Ning Mo was quiet, he could also see some contours similar to that of the man.

It's so beautiful...

Ning Xiuyuan felt more and more unusual. He could like Cen Li at a glance among so many people.

He stroked the man's back, kissed the man's soft lips, separated his straight and thin legs, and had closer contact between the two, but now he can only watch it dryly.

Joe picked up the teacup on the edge of the table and took a sip of water.

Ning Xiuyuan's face was very calm, but the fingers under him unconsciously clenched together.

Calm down, calm down.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't want to scare Qiao Yuan very much.

Before long, the magazine covered Qiao Yuan. Qiao Yuan closed his eyes as if he were asleep.

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "Qiao Yuan."

No one answered again.

He slowly walked over, pulled out the magazine in Qiao Yuan's hand, picked up the air conditioning remote control on the coffee table, raised the air conditioner in the room a few degrees, and then covered Qiao Yuan's lower abdomen with a thin blanket.

Ning Xiuyuan took the key and went to the supermarket near the community to buy fresh vegetables and meat, some cold drinks and fruits to relieve summer heat.

Last time, Qiao Yuan not only saw a joke, but also let him eat more than half of the bowls of noodles, which caused Ning Xiuyuan to have nausea for several days.

Later, he specially asked his assistant to buy him "Learn to cook today", "Man-Han banquet", "Family Harmony Tips", "Tricks to Control His Stomach" to Get His Heart, "The Peak of Cooking Life", "How to Be a Qualified Wife" "Good Mother Go to the Kitchen".

After these days of painstaking research, his cooking skills have been qualitatively improved.

He didn't even ask the servant to cook. After many tests, he was full of confidence.

During this period, the servant thought that Ning Xiuyuan was not used to himself and wanted to fight against her. He was afraid that Ning Xiuyuan would poison the dish, so he deliberately went to the mall to buy a silver needle and tried it in the dish while he was not paying attention.

Ning Xiuyuan has no experience in serving people, but he has a strong learning ability. At that time, he didn't like to learn. He really worked hard, which was a matter of time.

When Qiao Yuan woke up, the sky outside was already dark, and the living room was dark.

He had a headache and pressed his temples. He was the only one at home. He sat on the sofa and didn't move for a while.

Occasionally, there were a few whistle outside the window, breaking the short silence, and then completely calming down.

Qiao Yuan didn't know whether he should continue to rest or go to dinner.

When he was ambiguous, he didn't even have anyone to give him advice.

Qiao didn't turn on the light. He went to the window and opened the curtains. He saw the dots of light outside. In the floor not far away, the lamps were gradually lit up, representing one family after another.

Living alone is actually not very good. I always watch the excitement of others and be lonely alone.

Although this emotion will not be expressed in front of others.

Outside the house, there was a rustle of the door. In a few seconds, the door was pushed open. Ning Xiuyuan pressed the light beside the wall and asked him, "Are you awake?"

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan came in barefoot and said, "I just went out to see the house next door. Guess what?"

"What's wrong?" Qiao Yuan asked as he said.

"It's strange that several mosquitoes flew in. There were also mosquitoes on such a high floor."

"..."

"Later, I found out that I forgot to close the window."

"..." Is this person a fool?

Ning Xiuyuan said a few homely words, so he went to the kitchen to get a fruit plate, cut the watermelon, put it in the refrigerator, and now it has become refreshing and delicious.

Ning Xiuyuan handed it to Qiao Yuan, "Try it. What the supermarket said is not sweet and free."

"..."

Qiao Yuan picked up the fruit fork and forked a small piece of watermelon in his mouth. It was quite sweet and quenching his thirst.

"Is it delicious?" Ning Xiuyuan flattered.

"..." Qiao Yuan frowned and said, "Ease so."

Qiao Yuan forked another piece of watermelon, and his thin lips glowed with water. Ning Xiuyuan bought seedless, and the middle piece he deliberately dug and cut it to Qiao Yuan.

Guopan was picked up by Qiao Yuan, and Ning Xiuyuan looked at him softly.

After a few seconds, Ning Xiuyuan asked, "Are you hungry? I'm going to cook now."

"..." Qiao Yuan didn't want to Cheng Ning Xiuyuan's love very much.

Ning Xiuyuan said again, "I happen not to have dinner yet. Let's go together."

"..." Qiao Yuan raised his head and woke up not long ago, making his eyes less sharp as before.

Recently, I often feel tired, and my mind is much more sensitive and fragile than ever. Not many people know about his breakup with Ye Mei.

Qiao Yuan frowned slightly and said, "Ning Xiuyuan, you don't have to be so kind to me."

"Of course it's necessary... Because I'm chasing you."