Part 39 - Look Bad

Life seems to be swept into a larger whirlpool, and his emotions can never calm down. It is easy to find out who he usually comes and goes with. Maybe soon, Ning Xiuyuan will know that the less medicine was taken by him.

The two roommates looked at him a few more times, saw that he didn't look good, and asked, "Are you... are you all right?"

They thought it was Cen Li who offended Ning Xiuyuan, and the other party came to trouble Cen Li.

Cen Li shook his head and pulled a far-fetched smile at the corners of his mouth. "It's okay."

The man didn't continue to ask. After all, it was already very unlucky to provoke Ning Xiuyuan, and he couldn't help but have a trace of sympathy for Cen Li.

......

The box of contraceptive pills was thrown into the garbage can by Ning Xiuyuan.

He called Bai Chengyu, and the other party told him that it was just an ordinary minor operation.

Well, I clearly remember that after returning home that day, Cen Li lay on the sofa with pale face in pain. If there was a minor operation, how could there be such a big reaction?

A cigarette was lit between his fingers, and the smoke spread in front of his eyes.

Jiang Yan saw the box of contraceptive pills and asked, "Whose one is this?"

Ning Xiuyuan exhaled a mouthful of smoke and replied with an ugly face, "Cen Li."

Jiang Yan's face was full of surprise. After all, Cen Li's nature was not like he would mess with women outside, but why did he buy this box of medicine?

It should be easy for Ning Xiuyuan to be bored by doing such a living thing behind Ning Xiuyuan's back.

Ning Xiuyuan has long found someone to investigate who Cen Li has had contact with. Cen Li is very cold and has always been alone. Except for a mother who is critically ill in the hospital, he is rarely close to outsiders. That's why he feels that Cen Li has little to do and it doesn't matter to play.

But now, Cen Li has too many doubts.

Jiang Yan said, "I didn't expect Cen Li to be such a person, A Yuan... What are you going to do?"

Ning Xiuyuan smiled coldly and twisted the smoke between his fingers. "No one dared to find me unhappy yet."

He will definitely figure it out.

Today is Friday, and Cen Li visits his mother in the hospital every Saturday.

He is becoming more and more afraid to deal with outsiders, especially Han Chen. He always asks him what he should say. This experience disgusted him, let alone mention it in front of an awe-inspiring person.

It's like getting closer to that person. He's afraid of getting dirty to the other party.

The mobile phone kept vibrating, and Han Chen sent him a lot of messages.

"I know you didn't volunteer."

"In my opinion, you are a sensible and good student with academic level above others. Do you really want to ruin you because of this incident?"

"Cen Li, if you don't want to tell me anything, how can I help you?"

"You worry me a lot about this."

......

Seeing these news, Cen Li felt an unspeakable feeling. He was not worth being so kind to him by the other party, just like Xia Lu said that he believed him, and I was afraid he would also let him down.

Maybe it was because I was scared today, and my lower abdomen also hurt faintly. After all, it was a man. Before the previous operation, Cen Li took out the medicine Bai Chengyu prescribed to him, and then took the hot water and brewed a cup.

Before Ning Xiuyuan opened the door, the medicine had been hidden by him. With the previous example, he didn't know where to put these medicines. Cen Li wanted to take them out and throw them away tomorrow.

A slight bitter smell spread in the room. Ning Xiuyuan came over and asked, "What is this?"

"It's for stomach disease."

Ning Xiuyuan was skeptical about Cen Li's words.

He found someone to investigate Cen Li's whereabouts in the past few days. The other party basically said a few more words to anyone in the classroom, it was still in the classroom, and he could not do anything out of line.

"Lie in bed." It's better to build a long way.

"..."

Cen Li's movements were extremely slow. Ning Xiuyuan was a little impatient. "If you don't dabble for a while, you will feel uncomfortable, won't you?"

Cen Li lay passively in bed, Ren

The other party does the so-called inspection.

Ning Xiuyuan is quite impatient with him today.

It was not until Ning Xiuyuan went to wash his hands in the bathroom that Cen Li gasped.

Jiang Yan at the door shouted "A Yuan". Ning Xiuyuan didn't bother to look at him more, so he pushed the door open and went out.

At the moment the door was opened, Cen Li scattered the quilt and wrapped his body tightly.

"A Yuan, Aunt Li cooked a lot of your favorite dishes tonight. Will Aunt Li stay in the future?" Jiang Yan took a coquettish tone.

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan answered, "You can eat first tonight. I still have something to do."

"What's the matter?" Jiang Yan asked.

"Good boy, don't ask now." Ning Xiuyuan said warmly.

"Okay..." Jiang Yan hesitated, "How long will it take to come back? I want to wait for you to have dinner together."

"Why is it like a little daughter-in-law? I can't eat without it?" It's better to build a long way.

Jiang Yan blushed, "Can't you... We used to do everything together."

Jiang Yan has always felt that Ning Xiuyuan's kindness to him is eternal, but there are too many people around Ning Xiuyuan. He doesn't want to talk to those people, so he didn't express his mind to Ning Xiuyuan. But Cen Li's appearance made him feel a sense of crisis for the first time in so many years.

What can Cen Li compare with him? His identity and family background are not as good as him. Even his mother was hospitalized in the hospital, and she spent the money of the Ning family.

He even looked down on Cen Li a little, but this person did not show his disadvantage in front of him, as if he were equal to him.

After coming out of the house, Ning Xiuyuan drove to the hospital. Just now, he dipped some Cen Li's medicine with tissues and was ready to find someone to test the ingredients.

He didn't have to find Bai Chengyu for everything. He went to another private hospital and handed over the things to the person in charge there.

"When will the result come out?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

They can't afford Ning Xiuyuan either. Seeing that Ning Xiuyuan was very anxious about the result, they said, "If it's fast, the laboratory report will come out tomorrow."

"Okay." Ning Xiuyuan replied, "Let me know when the result comes out."

He wants to know whether this thing is used to treat stomach diseases or not.