Part 35 - Are You Sober?

The air was a little cold. The cold water soaked the whole body, leaning against the wall of the bathroom. Cen Li slowly opened his eyes and looked at the man in front of him.

Ning Xiuyuan squatted down, stroked his cheek with his fingers, and said in a low voice, "Are you awake?"

"..." Cen Li blinked, and his eyelashes were stained with a little drops of water. He shuddered and curled up again.

"You are good enough to find someone outside. Do you think you can get rid of me by hooking up with Han Chen? It's simply delusional!"

"..." Cen Li didn't seem to hear the questioning of the other party. He lowered his head, bent his knees, and put his hands around his knees, making a defensive and self-protective posture.

"Don't pretend in front of me." Ning Xiuyuan's face was black, and his fingers clamped Cen Li's chin.

Cen Li's eyes were out of focus, a little fragile and helpless, his cheeks were stained with some scarlet color, his hair was wet, and the water slid down his chin to his neck, and slowly disappeared into his skirt.

Because of his pulling, the coat had been loosened for a long time, and two buttons of the collar collapsed, one of which looked untidy.

Ning Xiu rolled slightly from his throat. He hadn't touched Cen Li for some days, which was also the first time he saw Cen Li drunk.

Cen Li didn't know where the strength came from, so he suddenly brushed his hand.

The palm fell on the back of his hand and made a crisp sound.

"... Don't touch me... Stay away from me..." Cen Li said, his body couldn't help trembling, just wanted to find a place to hide himself.

"Oh." Ning Xiuyuan sneered and said again, "If you get up someone else, won't let me touch it?"

"..." Cen Li lowered his head and didn't make a sound.

Ning Xiuyuan was in a good mood. He was never a person who could tolerate it, not to mention that Cen Li caused such a Zhuang thing today.

His face was against the cold wall. Ning Xiuyuan's hand put his back of his head. Cen Li's body trembled. There was a wall in front of him. He couldn't move it even if he wanted.

"It's better not to make me angry." Ning Xiuyuan's voice is very low.

Maybe it's because Cen Li is drunk and looks a little more obedient than usual, and Ning Xiuyuan is also a little gentle.

"You have been used to me for a long time."

Hearing the other party's words, two lines of tears flowed out of Cen Li's cheeks. For a moment, he couldn't tell whether it was the water sprinkled by the nozzle or tears. The two liquids were mixed together with a fishy smell. The back was the other party's broad and hot chest, but his heart was like falling into an ice cave.

Consciousness is in a state of chaos, but it seems clear that this kind of thing is unethical now and will be rejected by tens of thousands of people.

In the cramped space, it was humid and sultry, and Cen Li did not resist at all.

Cen Li was carried to bed by Ning Xiuyuan. I don't know when he regained consciousness. Cen Li would rather stay confused like this.

It was probably because he satisfied Ning Xiuyuan, and the other party's tone rarely became gentle. "Why have you been born for so long, or can you not grow any meat at all?"

Cen Li said nothing and looked at the ceiling overhead in a trance.

Ning Xiuyuan thought he was tired and did not continue to ask.

With extreme physical discomfort, Ning Xiuyuan always acted recklessly towards him, but rarely took care of what happened to his body. In the past, he did not know his physical condition, but now, it only makes him feel a strong sense of panic.