Part 184 - How to make up for it

Qiao Yuan's body is trembling slightly.

After a long time, the thunderstorm outside the window gradually stopped. Qiao Yuan seemed to fall asleep. At this time, he easily felt tired.

Qiao Yuan frowned slightly, as if he had fallen into a dream. Ning Xiuyuan stroked Qiao Yuan's back and whispered, "Don't be afraid. I'm here."

Qiao Yuan suddenly pushed him away, and Ning Xiuyuan thought that the other party had woken up.

Qiao Yuan's mouth gave a sad sob, "Mom..."

Sometimes things bind his body and spread like a vine.

Hearing Qiao Yuan's voice, Ning Xiuyuan's body became a little stiff.

He often limits Cen Li's number of times he goes to the hospital, because he can't find Cen Li's person. Besides, this is also a means for him to threaten Cen Li. Every time the other party pleads with him, no matter how hard the bones are, he will try his best to please him.

Ning Xiuyuan held Qiao Yuan in his arms. He, the originator, could no longer say a word.

That night, Ning Xiuyuan didn't sleep well. There was no way to refute what he had done in the past. He didn't even leave himself a way out, so now... he often suffers from regret.

How can I... make up for it?

Ning Xiuyuan couldn't think of an answer to this question himself. Even if Qiao Yuan's impression of him gradually improved, there was still an extra time bomb between them, which made him restless at all times.

Ning Xiuyuan learned to be obedient this time and got up early so as not to hinder Qiao Yuan's eyes. Then he asked his assistant to bring two breakfasts that Qiao Yuan had last time.

At one o'clock in the morning, Qiao Yuan woke up. After washing up, he came out of the bedroom and saw the man in the living room, but he had not left yet.

Seeing that Qiao Yuan's face had changed, Ning Xiuyuan flattered, "I just called for breakfast. You can have some."

"When are you leaving?" Qiao Yuan looked at him coldly, with some boredom in his eyes.

"... I'll leave after breakfast."

Last night, the person curled up in his arms with lightning and thunder immediately turned against him.

At the dinner table, the two were silent. Qiao Yuan's face was cold all the way. Ning Xiuyuan had been observing each other's face and wanted to find some suitable topics to ease the atmosphere.

"... You don't have to go to work today. Are you going to the cinema together later?"

Qiao Yuan didn't make a sound.

"I think you've been quite busy lately. Take advantage of these two days to relax. If you don't want to watch a movie, why don's we go somewhere else?"

No one still ignores him.

"I don't think your girlfriend likes you very much... Has she had someone else outside for a long time?"

Qiao Yuan looked up at him and said, "If you don't want breakfast, get out of here."

Ning Xiuyuan:...

Qiao Yuan was fierce to him.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at Qiao Yuan aggrievedly, and finally had no choice but to shut up.

After breakfast, Ning Xiuyuan was still thinking about what reason to stay.

Qiao Yuan said directly to him, "It's illegal to break into a private house. If you don't leave, I'll call the police."

"I didn't break into it..." Ning Xiuyuan defended.

"So, when do you want to stay with me? I'm not obligated to take you in either."

"... Qiao Yuan, don't do this to me." It's really indifferent. At least the two of them have had several contacts. Now Qiao Yuan treats him, and he is really worse than a stranger.

Qiao Yuan smiled in a low voice, "If you stay overnight, will you really treat yourself as an outsider?"

"..." A little bit.

"Ning Xiuyuan, I should make it clear to you. Even if there is something wrong with Ye Mei's relationship, it's impossible for you to turn."

"..."

"You'd better keep this little favor for others."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan's heart kept sinking until he fell into the depths of the trough. Qiao Yuan undoubtedly told him directly that there was no possibility between them.

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was hoarse and said, "Aren't you... I like Ning Mo very much?"

"Without your father, I might have I want to see him a few times."

"..."

In a word, he was completely denied.

Qiao Yuan is not a cruel person at ordinary times, but for some reason, in front of Ning Xiuyuan, he always speaks absolutely.

There are still blood marks on the man's arm he grabbed yesterday. Qiao Yuan frowned. Although Ning Xiuyuan was quite annoyed, he has not harmed him so far.

Looking at the tall man in front of him bowing his head and looking glanky, Qiao said, "I've been in a bad mood recently. You can leave early. If you are free, I will go to see Ning Mo."

This is just a very ordinary polite saying, but Ning Xiuyuan heard that he was in his heart.

Ning Xiuyuan had some joy on his face and said, "I knew you wouldn't hate me so much."

"..." Qiao Yuan's dessert is soft and completely gone.