Part 97 - Let me forget him

His head was growsy. I don't know how long it took. Cen Li opened his eyes slightly and found himself lying in the back seat of the car, with his hands and legs firmly tied together.

With some incense in the car, inhaled into the nose, the consciousness gradually fell into chaos, and I only felt that my body was not my own.

When his jaw was raised, his eyes were also blurred.

"People are here, and you can go first." The man said.

"Yes."

The group withdrew from the room and closed the door.

The skin feels excellent, and the face is handsome. It's a good guy. No wonder Jiang Yan was hurt several times and was protected by Ning Xiuyuan.

The ringtone rang and Jiang Bai answered the phone.

"Brother, are Cen Li with you?" The voice of the people on the phone was wronged.

Jiang Bai pinched Cen Li's face with his hand, looked carefully, and said, "Don't worry, not everyone in the Jiang family can bully, but he is the best, and it's not bad to change his taste occasionally."

"... Don't hurt him. Yuan will worry."

Jiang Bai smiled and said, "It's time to think about others. Don't be silly. His disappearance is just right, so that Ning Xiuyuan won't miss him."

Without talking a few words, Cen Li moved, probably because it was too hot that he subconsciously wanted to take off his clothes.

Jiang Bai said to the person on the phone that he was busy, so he hung up the phone. As for what he was busy with, neither of them said.

................................

Ning Xiuyuan sent someone to follow Cen Li a long time ago. He wanted to bring people back in the past few days, but the people sent to follow him told him that Cen Li had not come out after entering the supermarket, but he took a nap. Who would have thought that a pregnant man would follow him? They looked for it several times in the supermarket, but they couldn't find anyone.

Ning Xiuyuan panicked and quickly found someone to pull out of the supermarket's surveillance. Seeing Cen Li in the corner, he was stunned with a handkerchief and took it away.

He was a little familiar with that man. He thought about it carefully and saw it at the Jiang family.

He can't know who Jiang Bai is.

Ning Xiuyuan didn't dare to delay for a moment and found out Jiang Bai's house.

He never thought about ceding Cen Li to anyone. This person is his, and he has only belonged to him from beginning to end. The days he lived in Han Chen's place has made him suffer a lot, let alone taken away by Jiang Bai.

Ning Xiuyuan rushed over and heard the sound of broken glass from the house. He looked for the sound and went to the door. He kicked the door away fiercely. Seeing that Jiang Bai's back of the head was hit with blood by an ashtray, the other party was about to slap at Cen Li.

Although Cen Li was confused, he subconsciously rejected this behavior. He curled up and couldn't help trembling all over.

Jiang Bai originally thought it was not very interesting to tie people up, so he untied the rope. Before he kissed him, he suffered such a blow on the back of the head. He was so angry that he didn't notice that someone came at the door. He slapped him and was not relieved and was about to kick his foot over.

He was just knocked down by a punch from the person behind him. Ning Xiuyuan's eyes were full of blood. He punched him several times in a row and stunned him.