Part 93 - Hangover

After the hangover, he didn't feel good. After waking up, he had returned to his house.

Opening the bedroom door, Aunt Li saw him and said, "Young master, you drank too much last night that hurt your stomach. Let me cook some porridge for you."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan thought for a moment, "Have you prepared breakfast for Cen Li?"

"..." Aunt Li looked at him doubtfully.

Only then did Ning Xiuyuan realize that Cen Li was no longer in the house.

Last night, it was his group of friends. Seeing that he was drunk, they called Jiang Yan for him, and then Jiang Yan asked the driver to pick him up.

Those people basically knew Jiang Yan and his affairs, and asked him why he was engaged so early, which was really not in line with his style.

Aunt Li said, "Master Jiang has been killed by him several times. Don't miss that person. And by the end of the year, you and Master Jiang will also get engaged. Last night, you were drunk, and Master Jiang accompanied you all night."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Jiang Yan heard the movement upstairs and came over with a decent look, "... Aunt Li, I should take care of A Yuan."

Jiang Yan's arm injury has been wrapped in a bandage. Ning Xiuyuan took a look and asked, "Does it still hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt anymore." Jiang Yan got closer. "A Yuan, what happened to you last night? I've been holding me since I got home... I thought you..."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't remember what happened last night very clearly. He just felt that he thought of a very important person. As for who it was, his mind was blurred.

Jiang Yan said again, "You haven't been to school for days. Let's go there tomorrow."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan casually answered and found that Jiang Yan leaned his body against his chest. The postures of the two were too ambiguous.

For so many years, he treated Jiang Yan as a weak brother. Originally, he thought that everyone he was with, and the Jiang family and the Ning family were also family friends. Jiang Yan had known him for so many years and must be much better than others.

But if two people want to do something closer, he will feel strange.

Ning Qi came over in the afternoon with awe-inspiring face.

Presumably, the other party also knew about Cen Li before he came here specially.

"Where has Cen Li gone? You can't even look at anyone?" Ning Qi asked in a low voice.

"I'll bring him back." Ning Xiuyuan said that he no longer wanted to talk to Ning Qi.

"Befores the baby is born, it's better not to let him run around. If there is a mistake, he can't afford it."

"..."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer.

He suddenly felt that Cen Li was too simple. Even people like Ningqi could completely trust him. He was still a good person of Ningqi and thought that the other party could help him leave him.

Cen Li followed him for three years. Ning Qi couldn't know anything about the rumor. Last time he came to warn him, it was also because Cen Li hurt Jiang Yan.

That night, he returned to his room. Cen Li wanted to push him away at first, but later he knew the truth, his face was full of tears and no longer resisted at all.

At that time, when he saw the other party's appearance, his heart seemed to be stabbed.

Ning Qi stayed for dinner. At this time, Ning Xiuyuan always remembered Cen Li. He asked the nutritionist to help Cen Li with a nutritious meal, which should be sent to Cen Li now.

"Who hurt your hand?" Ning Qi asked Jiang Yan.

Jiang Yan wanted to stop talking, and it took a few seconds to say, "... I have a lot of heart scratches."

Ning Qi's face turned cold and he had an answer in his heart.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "There happens to be a house in the suburbs. Cen Li lived there when he came back."

He doesn't plan to let Cen Li live in the house. There are Jiang Yan and Aunt Li here. He doesn't want Cen Li to hear those bad words again.

For Ningqi, Cen Li still has some value now. When the value is gone, Ningqi may do something more heartless than him.

The atmosphere of this meal was very dull. Ning Qi explained something about Jiang Yan before leaving the house.

In the evening, he received a text message asking someone to check Cen Li's home address.