Part 130 - Don't worry

The child's facial features are a little open, and the outline of his eyebrows is a little like Cen Li.

The servant whispered, "... The young master just fell asleep, and it should take a while to wake up.

"Well, go ahead." It's better to build a long way.

There is an extra smell of milk on the child's body. Ning Xiuyuan remembers that Cen Li will also have this smell after four or five months of pregnancy.

He also said at that time that's fine. There is no need to starve the child in the future.

Before long, the child woke up, spitting bubbles boringly, opened his sleepy eyes, but saw another person in front of him. He was stunned for a second, thinking where the bad guy came from, and immediately cried "wow".

Ning Xiuyuan didn't dislike him so much now. He took the baby out of the cradle and said, "Good boy, don't cry."

"Wow-woo... Whoo-hoo..."

The baby was still lying in the cradle, but he found that he was so close to the bad guy. He shrivelled his mouth and looked around and found that he and the bad guy were the only one in the room, looking scared but did not dare to cry loudly.

"If you cry again, it won't look good." It's better to build a long way.

"Wow..." The baby's face was covered with undry tears and looked at the bad guy alertly with his eyes open.

There was transparent salivation at the corners of his mouth, which was pasted on Ning Xiuyuan's clothes. Ning Xiuyuan pulled a baby-specific wipe and carefully wiped the corners of his mouth clean. When he touched his face, the baby's mouth was even more open, and the baby's crying sounded again in the room.

When the servant heard the news, he had to come over and said, "Hive me the young master first. He may be a little stranger..."

Ning Xiuyuan's face sank. He hadn't heard of anyone admitting his biological father.

"I will take him back today." It's better to build a long way.

"My man and wife..." The servant hesitated. She knew something that had happened to the Ning family recently, and Ning Xiuyuan's mental state was very unstable.

Ningqi talked at home the day before yesterday that Ning Xiuyuan hadn't gone to the company for two weeks, and he didn't care about the pile of things in his hand. He couldn't find anyone all day long. Either he didn't answer the phone or hung up half of it.

Moreover, when the child cried before, Ning Xiuyuan still had a disgusting attitude. Now he is so gentle that he is a little uncomfortable.

She felt that Ning Xiuyuan should see a psychologist, not harm innocent children.

"He is my son. Of course, he wants to follow me." Ning Xiuyuan is more Taoist.

"... Young master, you... You don't seem to look good. Helper's humanity.

During this period, Ning Xiuyuan always woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. He often dreamed of some past things. Sometimes he couldn't even tell which side was a dream and which side was the reality.

It's difficult to fall asleep after tossing and turning.

As long as he closes his eyes, it seems that Cen Li can be heard talking to him in his ear.

Cen Li said, "I think you can be better so as not to be misunderstood that you are a bad person."

The teenager wore a wide blue and white school uniform and looked a little embarrassed.

But he stretched out his hand to touch the man, but all he left was darkness in front of him.

Everything was silent. He thought that what had just now should be a dream. He subconsciously wanted to hold the people around him in his arms, but he was empty. Only then did he truly realize that Cen Li was gone.

He opened his eyes, closed his eyes again, and repeated many times.

Cen Li broke his fantasy when he thought everything in the past was over, no matter what happened, as long as the result was good, and thought that they could live a good life together.

Only when expectations become high will you fall to pieces.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled bitterly at the corners of his mouth. It seemed that Cen Li really hated him.

The servant hugged the baby over. After the baby left him, he was much obedient and didn't cry loudly. Even when he saw him approaching, he would pout his mouth.

"... Would you like to take a break first? I'll take a picture, young master. Take care of it." The servant hesitated.

There was a half-person-high mirror hanging on the wall. Ning Xiuyuan turned a little. He saw the man inside with a shaggy beard and his eyelids were covered with a circle of blackness. What he thought was the tramp from, which was out of place with the previous shiny appearance.

No wonder the child is so afraid of him.

"Then you take care of him first." It's better to build a long way.

If Cen Li saw it, I'm afraid he would be more tired of him.

Ning Xiuyuan went back to his room and shaved his beard, but he in the mirror was a little different from his arrogant appearance in the past.

I don't know what's missing.

Ning Xiuyuan returned to the baby room. The servant was teasing the baby, and the baby laughed happily.

"You put away all his things. I'll take them away later. I'll call Ningqi to tell you. You don't have to worry about that." It's better to build a long way.

He walked to the baby and lowered his voice, "How about going home with Dad?"

"..." The servant stopped and asked, "Then who will take care of the young master?"

"I take care of him."

"..." The servant's expression suddenly became surprised, but she was just hired by the Ning family at the expense of the Ning family, and she couldn't control the Ning family's affairs.

Ning Xiuyuan took the child from the servant's arms. In less than a second, he felt something soaked in his clothes.

The baby opened his mouth with tears in the corners of his eyes, pitifully without making a sound.

The servant said cautiously, "The diaper was taken off by the young master just now. He was about to change it, and you came over..."

Ning Xiuyuan's face turned black, "Give me the diaper."

"..." The servant took a piece and handed it to Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan changed for a long time, but with the help of the servant, he helped the baby wear diapers.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned. The child didn't know who was going, so he didn't worry at all.