Part 13 - Don't Worry About Him

Cen Li opened his eyes and slightly tilted his head. He saw that the person beside him had fallen asleep safely, and his fragile neck was exposed to his eyes.

The thoughts that came out of his mind paused Cen Li's expression. He rarely had evil friends with others, and Ning Xiuyuan actually forced him to this point.

But he knows that this method is not feasible, and it is not worthwhile to compensate such people for their own future.

He slept very shallowly and was woken up by Ning Xiuyuan's movements early in the morning.

"Awake?" Ning Xiuyuan asked him.

"...um." Cen Li answered and expected what the other party would do. He was sleepless.

Cen Li's temperature was a little abnormal, and a faint redness floated on his cheeks. Ning Xiuyuan's fingers stroked his face gently, making Cen Li's body tremble.

The other party covered him, and Cen Li subconsciously put his hand against the other party's shoulder.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" Ning Xiuyuan's tone was a little angry. In the eyes of the other party, did he only know how to do such things?

"..." Cen Li's thin lips squeezed tightly and did not answer.

At this time, there was a knock on the door outside the door. Cen Li reminded, "Someone is looking for you."

"I heard you." Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "What, I can't wait for me to leave earlier?"

"..."

There was a constant knock on the door outside the door, and a sound came from the air, "A Yuan."

Ning Xiuyuan put on a dress impatiently and went to the door to open the door. After seeing the knocker, his face softened.

"... Yuan, maybe I ate something bad yesterday, and now my stomach hurts so much." Looking at the door of the room opening, Jiang Yan's body also poured forward a little.

Ning Xiuyuan supported Jiang Yan with his hand, "Then I'll take you to the hospital now."

"Um... Where's Cen Li? I didn't seem to look good yesterday. Jiang Yan asked.

"Don't worry about him." Ning Xiuyuan's face was dark and he said, "Away, he can't die."

Jiang Yan saw a man lying on the bed through the crack of the door, and his eyes were dark. "Isn't it good to say that? No matter what, he is also our classmate. I remember that he used to be very popular with girls.

Ning Xiuyuan thought of him going to the dormitory to find Cen Li yesterday. At that time, Cen Li was fighting with a woman. If he went late, he didn't know what he would love.

He smiled and said, "It's just a more advanced male prostitute. If you pay, you can sleep."

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, Jiang Yan's mood calmed down. He knew what Ning Xiuyuan was, and the people around him had never stopped. He liked the new and hated the old quickly. It was just for a sense of novelty, but Cen Li stayed with Ning Xiuyuan for several years.

Jiang Yan covered his abdomen and sweated coldly on his forehead. He said weakly, "A Yuan, I feel so bad."

Hearing this, Ning Xiuyuan touched Jiang Yan's forehead nervously, "Wait for me."

"Yes." Jiang Yan nodded.

Ning Xiuyuan returned to the bedroom, picked up the coat hanging on the wooden shelf, and saw the person on the bed closed his eyes slightly. He probably heard what he had just said, with a little blood stains on his lips.

Hearing the movement of the room, Cen Li asked softly, "Can I take it out?"

"Whatever you want." Ning Xiuyuan whispered, put on his clothes and took the car key.

When the door was closed, there was a blunt sound, as if even the door beam had to be broken.