Part 91 - It's not your fault

The movement in his hand suddenly stopped, but his hand was stained with oil.

Cen Li's face was against his back, with a strong nasal tone, "... Don't leave me."

Han Chen turned his head and did not break Cen Li's dream. The fragility on the other party's face was something he had never seen before. In the past, Cen Li would behave calmly in front of him and stuffed all the pain in his heart. Most of the time, if he wanted to care about this person, he would be pushed out by the other party.

The first time I saw Cen Li was in the office of the department, and the counselor was talking to Cen Li. Maybe because the freshman year had just started and the students were scattered, he had to pick an excellent student from it to help manage it.

Cen Li is a person who is easy to remember at a glance. He usually sees it on campus with a cold face. He rarely sees Cen Li laughing.

After Cen Li signed up for his elective course, the two had more contact. Only then did he find that Cen Li's personality was actually very shy, which was easier to be shy than ordinary boys. Just like his appearance, he was a clean and clear big boy.

But such a spotless person was pulled into the mire by Ning Xiuyuan.

He has seen a lot of transactions, but when he knew the relationship between Cen Li and Ning Xiuyuan, he was also surprised, because in his eyes, Cen Li has always been a good student who respects teachers and disciplines. He can't do anything slightly out of order. How can he be with Ning Xiu far away?

Later, he realized that it came from a coercion.

Cen Li is a very polite person. When he saw him, he always called Professor Han. He has been unable to change and his temper is also very gentle. The school teachers appreciate Cen Li very much. Such a person deserves better treatment.

Han Chen whispered, "I won't leave you behind."

There are two rooms in the room, and Han Chen lived here.

Cen Li has said a lot these days, and he is no longer as silent as he was at the beginning.

Maybe it's because she's pregnant, or something else, Cen Li always thinks a lot.

The cold wave receded and the weather became much warmer. Han Chen opened the window of the room for ventilation. The sun was shining outside the window. Early spring was approaching, and the vegetation on the ground also grew tender buds. Everything was new.

Cen Li was still wearing the previous thick coat, and his face turned red with sullenness.

The old clothes at home have been on hold for too long and have smelled moldy. Han Chen went to the mall to buy new clothes for Cen Li. Cen Li did not change the thin coat.

Han Chen picked up a tissue to help Cen Li wipe the sweat on his face and asked, "Isn't it hot?"

Cen Li shook his head and said softly, "If she comes back and sees that I am a monster, she will definitely never want to see me again."

"..." Han Chen's face suddenly paused. It took a few seconds to say, "It's not your fault. Even if my aunt knows it, she won't blame you."

"You can't let her know." Cen Li's expression panicked, and his body trembled slightly.

"..."

An unspeakable feeling surged in his heart, which made him want to take good care of this person. Han Chen gently stroked Cen Li's back with his hand in an attempt to appease the other party's emotions.

Cen Li curled up his body. With the passage of time, it is now difficult to bow his waist. A faint pain came from his lower abdomen. Recently, his body has also changed some times. When he rubbed against his clothes, he will feel a slight pain.

This makes his life more and more difficult.