Part 154 - Self-reaping consequences

Ning Xiuyuan's movements stopped.

The dress Qiao Yuan lost hung on his shoulder as if he were being sent away.

He frowned and clenched the dress Qiao Yuan threw to him tightly in the palm of his hand, without opening his mouth or leaving.

The air in the early morning brought a little coolness. The sun was shining brightly outside, which should be a comfortable day, but the atmosphere cooled down.

Qiao Yuan said calmly, "Is there anything else about Mr. Ning?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't make a sound, but it can be seen that his face was not very good. Maybe it was the first time that he was treated like this.

"This is my home, and you are not welcome." Qiao Yuan was not in the mood to maintain basic cultivation in front of Ning Xiuyuan. He has said enough good words.

"... You just... So hate me?" Ning Xiuyuan didn't say such a sentence until a long time.

Before he spoke, Qiao Yuan's body seemed to not stand firm. He stumbled aside. Ning Xiuyuan hurried forward and helped the person.

Qiao Yuan was a little hypoglycemic and occasionally felt dizzy. He didn't have breakfast this morning. After all, there was one more person at home who didn't want to see, and he didn't have much appetite. He called his assistant. The assistant told him that he had met Ning Xiuyuan when he was sent downstairs last night.

When he woke up in the morning, he happened to wear only a thin cardigan pajamas. The clothes he wore last night were changed, and Ning Xiuyuan fell asleep by the bedside.

It's no accident that this person is downstairs in his house, and Qiao Yuan has no hobby of being peeped at.

Ning Xiuyuan asked in a panic, "Are you all right? Do you want to take you to the hospital?"

"I can't die." The dizziness eased a little. Qiao Yuan found that Ning Xiuyuan was so close to himself that his face suddenly cooled down.

"..." This sentence made Ning Xiuyuan a little familiar, and he said to Cen Li before.

Cen Li fainted in the dormitory because of hypoglycemia and was sent to the hospital by him. He picked up Jiang Yan from the airport and passed there again. He saw Cen Li fall on Bai Chengyu.

At that time, his anger suddenly came up. Regardless of Cen Li's not long time, he dragged Cen Li into the car and drove directly to the villa. He was too lazy to listen to the other party's pleas. What does it have to do with him to have classes tomorrow?

The next morning, Cen Li had a high fever. Jiang Yan knocked on the door, saw the scene inside, and asked if he wanted to send Cen Li to the hospital.

Whether it's true or false, at least at the beginning, Jiang Yan saw that Cen Li was sick.

But he said to Jiang Yan at the door, "Don't worry about him. Anyway, he can't die."

He also said that Cen Li was just a more advanced male prostitute, and he could sleep after paying.

After that, he closed the door heavily and drove Jiang Yan to the hospital without taking care of Cen Li's life or death.

How did Cen Li go to school that day...

But he heard Jiang Yan say to him that when he saw Cen Li with other men, he called Cen Li back to the dormitory to question him. He didn't know that Cen Li was sick until he saw the cold medicine that fell to the ground.

What he didn't do well in the past, but now he wants to make up for it.

Qiao Yuan refused him, separated from him for a while, and said, "You will be of the greatest help to me if you appear in front of me less in the future."

"..." Ning Xiuyuan didn't seem to hear this sentence and asked, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

Qiao Yuan frowned, "It has nothing to do with you."

At home, Ning Xiuyuan occasionally cooks some rice paste for Ning Mo. Although he is not superb as a cook, it is also much better than before.

It's really not good to bare the upper body, not to mention that Qiao Yuan and he haven't known him for a long time.

Ning Xiuyuan put on the coat Qiao Yuan threw him on his body, and then said, "Eat something first, so as not to be bad for your health."

The refrigerator was put in the kitchen. Ning Xiuyuan opened the refrigerator door. There were no green vegetables in it. Qiao Yuan seldom lived at home to eat alone. He took two eggs in it and found a bag of instant noodles in the cupboard.

Ning Xiuyuan has been shameless for a long time.

He didn't care about the look in Qiao's eyes.

How disgusting it is. As for Qiao Yuan's expulsion, he pretends not to hear him. He just... doesn't want to leave this person at home as before.

Ning Xiuyuan was a little anxious. Just now, he saw the wall clock hanging on the living room. It was almost ten o'clock in the morning. Normally, breakfast should be around one o'clock.

He added water to the pot and put the noodles in before the water boiled.

The batter turned into a ball. He beat two eggs in the pot and mixed them together, which made people lose their appetite.

Qiao Yuan's face was extremely ugly. "What are you doing?"

"Help you make breakfast." Ning Xiuyuan told the truth.

"..."

Let's not talk about whether it is poisonous or not. Even if it can be eaten, no one dares to try it.

Ning Xiuyuan reminded thoughtfully, "You have hypoglycemia and have to eat breakfast on time in the future."

"..."

If Qiao Yuan waits for this kind of thing every morning, he would rather go hungry.

Ning Xiuyuan put the pasted dough in the bowl. Perhaps thinking of Cen Li's thrifty nature, he put the bowl on the marble table, picked up the pot, and then put the batter stained on the edge of the pot in the bowl with a shovel.

Ning Xiuyuan felt that he was playing well. Without burning the pot, he was satisfied.

Seeing that Qiao Yuan stood still, Ning Xiuyuan said like asking for credit, "Let me bring it to the table for you??"

"Eat it yourself."

"..." After so many sneer at him, Qiao Yuan finally knew that he cared about him. Ning Xiuyuan gave a sense of feeling and said, "I'm not hungry."

The fire has been turned off, the batter stained in the pot has dried up, and Ning Xiuyuan did not put water into the pot. If he wants to wash it clean, it will probably take some effort.

Qiao Yuan had no idea what this person was doing.

However, Ning Xiuyuan still wants to give him these four unlikes. It's not something wrong with his mind.

He put water in the pot and then called the assistant.

Before long, the assistant came over and brought steamed shrimp dumplings, yam spareribs porridge, and a cup of delicious mushroom black chicken soup stewed.

At the table, there were two men sitting. Qiao Yuan lifted the lid of the soup, and the air smelled. He took a sip of the fine white porcelain spoon and took a sip, which tasted delicious.

Ning Xiuyuan swallowed the throat knot, but in front of him was the fried eggs and noodles he cooked not long ago, pasted into a ball of noodles and fragmentary egg foam, which had long been lumped together.

The assistant stood beside him and strongly restrained his emotions to avoid being hated by Ning Xiuyuan.

"Mr. Ning, don't waste what you do." Qiao Yuan said lightly.

Ning Xiuyuan:...