Part 70 - Do you still want to set up an archway?

Ning Xiuyuan's face was cold. Originally, he came back to question this person. Seeing the calm face of the other party, there was a trace of strange emotion in his heart.

Cen Li stood up and came to him. He asked softly, "Would you deal with me like last time?"

"..."

"Anyway, I can't get out. Whatever you want. Don't let my mother know. I don't want to live up to her expectations of me." After saying this, Cen Li smiled at herself, "Where is cheating her? She thought I was still studying in school. I went back to the hospital and told her that the school valued me very much and arranged a lot of things for me, so I was too busy to see her."

Ning Xiuyuan asked in a low voice, "Are you complaining me?"

He saw that the cardboard box placed aside had not been moved in its original seal, and it was full of books, which Cen Li had looked through before.

"How dare I blame you? I'm just an ordinary and despicable person, and I'm not qualified to be dissatisfied with you." Cen Li said.

"Cen Li!" Ning Xiuyuan's anger was lifted. As soon as he grasped Cen Li's skirt, there were still traces left by him not long ago on the neck of the other party.

"Just because I asked you to stay at your house, you pushed Xiaoyan down the stairs. How can he be sorry for you? If you don't want to be friends with him, just tell him directly. You don't need to use such a vicious method. If something happens to him, I can't forgive you!"

"I didn't push him." Cen Li's dark pupils looked at Ning Xiuyuan.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "You didn't push it. Can he fall down by himself?? Aunt Li has been staying at Ning's house for more than ten years. It's not you who didn't know until today, and there's no need to lie. On the contrary, it's you, lying a long time."

Cen Li didn't answer in half of the sound. After a while, he said, "Since you have confirmed the answer, why come back and ask me?"

"..." Ning Xiuyuan was speechless for a moment, but the strength of his fingers became heavier and heavier.

"Don't tell my mother about this dirty thing. You can do whatever you want for the rest." Cen Lidao.

Dirty? Everyone else rushed to please him, but when it came to Cen Li, he was particular about it. Ning Xiuyuan smiled, "Do you still want to set up an archway when you become a bitch?"

"Don't tell her." Cen Li repeated it again.

Ning Xiuyuan's smile gradually froze. He took out a chain from the cabinet and tied it to Cen Li's ankle.

"... Ning Xiuyuan, I can't leave. You don't need to lock me." Cen Li earned money. He was afraid of being locked by someone like a pet.

Ning Xiuyuan basically didn't listen to what he said. The chain fell off. Ning Xiuyuan ordered the people outside the door to take good look at him and left.

Before closing the door, Cen Li saw the eyes of those people through the crack of the door, as if he had really become an object, just look at him.

Ning Xiuyuan drove to the hospital. Jiang Yan had a lot of blood on his forehead and needed a stitch. His left leg was dislocated. He had to recuperate for a few days to recover.

When Aunt Li saw Ning Xiuyuan coming, she persuaded bitterly, "Young master, I have long said that that person can't stay at home. His mind is too bad. He doesn't know what to do next time. Besides, if a person like him can't find it, he may not have to be him."

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and didn't answer.

"Ayuan, don't blame Cen Li. Maybe he is not in a good mood, so he..." Jiang Yan's voice was very weak. He had bandages on his forehead and lost his face.

Originally, Jiang Yan's health was not very good. He was spoiled by the Jiang family since he was a child. It was basically impossible to hide such a thing, and he could only delay for a while.

Jiang Yan wanted to sit up from the hospital bed. He moved a little and touched the wound scratched by his wrist. His face turned white. "It hurts so much..."

"Don't move. Let me know if you want anything." Ning Xiuyuan said warmly.

"I want to drink water." Jiang Yan whispered.

Ning Xiuyuan got up, poured a glass of warm water for him, and carefully handed it to his lips. The postures of the two were extremely close.

Aunt Li saw it and said aside, "In fact, Master Jiang treats you very well."

Jiang Yan's face became a little unnatural. He took a sneak look.

Ning Xiuyuan saw that there was not much ambiguous emotion in the other party's eyes.

"I locked Cen Li in the room, and he couldn't go out in the future." Ning Xiuyuan said, "When he gives birth to a child, I will send him out of the house, and he won't hurt you. "

"Listen to you." Jiang Yan said.

"Young master, you can't continue to be confused! Let alone keep him by my side!! What if he does to you one day when you are not paying attention? People like him must be guarded if they can!" Aunt Li said quickly that she felt that Cen Li was a scourge. If such people stay, they will definitely bite them back one day.

Ning Xiuyuan looked at Aunt Li with gloomy eyes. Aunt Li was silent for a moment. She finally watched Ning Xiuyuan grow up and stayed at Ning's house for more than ten years, but she saw the other party's look for the first time.

Jiang Yan's face was a little sad, "... It's just that I heard from the doctor that there may be scars on the forehead.

Ning Xiuyuan said, "I will contact the best doctor and won't let you leave a scar."

This night, Ning Xiuyuan stayed in the hospital to accompany Jiang Yan.

Jiang Yan hasn't suffered much in his life. Every time he wears medicine, he feels uncomfortable. But when he sees Ning Xiuyuan beside him, he looks at him with concern, as if it's all worth it.

As for Cen Li, he is just Ning Xiuyuan's dispensable bedmate. Even if he gives birth to a child for Ning Xiuyuan, he is still abandoned. He and Ning Xiuyuan have known each other for more than ten years, and this relationship is naturally closer than a bedmate.

Paper can't wrap fire. Jiang Yan's injury will be known after a few days.

The Ning family and the Jiang family are interspitable, and Jiang Yan happened in Ning Xiuyuan's house again. When Ning Qi came to the hospital, his face was still warm as usual.

Ning Qi called Ning Xiuyuan out for a scolding.

"I'll take care of it." Ning Xiuyuan frowned.

Ning Qi sneered, "Is this kind of thing going to happen if you deal with it well? I used to care about you because I thought it was better for him to stay with you than outsiders, but now it seems unnecessary."

The room was dark, and the curtains covered the light outside the window. The light was not turned on. The chain collision could faintly be heard rustling. After a long time, Cen Li heard someone pushing the door open.

It's a strange man who unlocked the chain on his ankle with a key.

Cen Li became afraid of strangers and subconsciously curled up his body.

"Mr. Ning is waiting for you downstairs." Come on, be humane.

"... Mr. Ning?" Cen Li asked rhetorically. Last time he knocked on the door for so long, Ning Qi did not come to him. At that time, he thought that Ning Qi should understand him.

"Yes."

Cen Li stood up slowly, perhaps because he had been chained for too long and was a little uncomfortable walking.

Just when he saw Ning Qi, he didn't expect the same as before.