Part 162 - Desperation

Qiao Yuan closed his eyes tightly as if he had lost consciousness.

Someone shouted, "Mr. Qiao?"

Qiao Yuan didn't move.

The man got up and teased Qiao Yuan's face. Qiao Yuan always looked cold in front of outsiders. He spoke moderately and any unnecessary behavior would be avoided in advance, but Qiao Yuan didn't expect that he would be betrayed by the people around him.

The fingertips touched the skin, and then held Qiao Yuan's jaw and raised it.

Ding Hao came over and flattered, "Don't worry, this medicine will soon make people dizzy. He won't know what happened halfway."

They are all headless people, and they don't want to really quarrel with Qiao Yuan.

"It feels really good." The man muttered to himself, unbuttoned a few buttons of Qiao's original shirt, and opened the neckline to both sides.

"You promised me before..." Ding Hao reminded him.

Before he came, he discussed with these people. As long as they got Qiao Yuan, they would give him a sum of money and grant him the position of company manager.

Half of the money has been transferred to the card. In a few days, he also plans to hand in his resignation letter.

Several men gathered around, with a greasy look on their faces. They were all focused on Qiao Yuan's body, and no one listened to him at all.

Ding Hao said again, "Mr. Zhang..."

Mr. Zhang frowned and said, "I see. Go out first."

Ding Hao's face was full of smiles, "Then I wish you a good time, but don't be too obvious, otherwise it will be difficult to explain at that time."

Mr. Zhang waved his hand to him, obviously unwilling to spend great time talking nonsense with him.

Ding Hao opened the door and carefully closed the door for them after going out.

The room was incense-fired, and the fragrant aroma was inhaled, which made people feel a little dizzy. When Ding Hao went out, Mr. Zhang couldn't wait to take off Qiao Yuan's clothes.

Ding Hao stood outside the door and waited as if he were watching the wind.

He looked back at the closed door and could probably imagine what the man inside looked like.

Today's weather is very sunny, the sun is shining brightly, Ding Hao stretched lazily, and the depression of the past few days has also faded, and he is in a very comfortable mood.

The first time he had an intersection with Cen Li, he didn't have a good impression of Cen Li.

At the beginning of the school year, the department was going to choose the department to do it. He and Cen Li signed up for the same department. The department only accepted three newcomers. Because he was in the same class as Cen Li, he was brushed down.

After the election, everyone left. Seeing that he was in a low mood, Cen Li came to comfort him with a good intention and said, "The courtyard is also recruiting new people. You can have a try."

"..." Seeing someone coming, Ding Hao sank his face and said, "What are you proud of? Do you need to pretend to be kind?"

"..." Seeing his tired attitude, Cen Li was not an eventful person and got up to leave the conference room.

Ding Hao sneered, "Take it."

"..."

Cen Li ignored him.