Part 54 - Reduced to

The debris of the glass splashed everywhere, and there was an extra trace of water on the ground.

A nurse heard a sound outside the corridor and came in and asked, "...Dr. Bai, what's going on?"

Bai Chengyu only said, "You just take a broom to clean up here."

The nurse took a broom from the outside and went to Cen Li to clean up the fragments of the glass.

Cen Li came to his senses. He looked at the mess on the ground and said, "... I'm sorry, I'll clean it up."

Originally, he caused Bai Chengyu a lot of trouble. This time, he was also very clear that Bai Chengyu was not unwilling to help him, but that the other party just wanted him to live.

"No, it's not a big deal. I'm almost finished." The young nurse said.

She came to the hospital for less than a year, but she had seen Cen Li several times. The handsome man was a little curly. He looked like a very gentle person and his life should be full of expectations and hope, but the man was always like a frightened rabbit. Even if he was closer he was to outsiders, he would dodge.

"You can take a break first." Bai Chengyu said, and then moved the stool on the other side of his desk.

Cen Li shook his head. He knew that staying here also caused trouble to Bai Chengyutu. "I'll go back to school. There will be classes to listen to later."

"...um." Bai Chengyu answered.

Before Cen Li got to the door, Bai Chengyu said again, "Cen Li, after this period of time, it will get better in the future. You are only in your twenties, and the future is still very long. Sooner or later, Xiu Yuan will start a family one day, and he will not keep you up all the time."

Cen Li didn't reply.

The nurse cleaned the glass fragments on the ground, mopped the water stains dry with a mop, and then left knowingly.

Before leaving, she quietly looked up at the man in front of her. He was wearing a dark gray coat and more clean. It was easy to make girls moved. She thought that if the man hadn't encountered such a thing, he might have talked about a relationship that many people envy.

Bai Chengyu stepped forward. Cen Li was too calm. He still remembered the last time he told Cen Li that he was pregnant. The other party's face was full of disbelief.

"Don't force yourself too hard. If you have any psychological depression, you can also tell me."

Cen Li turned a little and looked at the fog outside the window, "...Dr. Bai, I can't figure it out. It's not worth it for people like him."

"...um."

"I just... I just don't want to get involved in what has something to do with him."

"..."

"Every time I think about it, it makes me feel sick. People often say that blood relationship is the closest, but I don't want to keep him. Am I too bad?" Cen Li smiled softly, "I used to think that I was not a bad person. Obviously, when I saw those children, I wanted to go over and say a few words to them. I also thought that I would have children, but I didn't expect... in this way."

"Cen Li..." Obviously, in the hospital, he has seen many life-and-death farewells, but now Bai Chengyu can't say a suitable word to appease Cen Li.

"I'm a man. Even if a man can get pregnant, I don't think it's me at all."

"..."

Cen Li's voice became more hoarse, "I'm a junior. If I had earlier, I could go to the company for an internship next summer vacation. Although the salary would not be very high, I also earned it from my ability... I don't need expensive watches or live in a good house... I just want to live a good life... ...I don't want to become someone else's accessory..."

"... I know." Bai Chengyu whispered.

"But others don't know." Cen Li's voice choked a little more, "They will only feel that I am a person who covet money and betrays his self-esteem. I don't even have a bottom line. Obviously, I'm a man, but I live by clinging to another man."

"..." Bai Chengyu was silent.

Cen Li's eyes turned slightly red, and he suffered too much in his heart. This time, it was like the last straw bent on him, which made his spine no longer straight.

"Cen Li, why don't you sit down for a while?" Bai Chengyu asked.

"...No... Thank you for listening to me. ." Cen Li whispered.

"..."

Bai Chengyu didn't know how to reply. Cen Li has left.

Compared with the last time I came back to the hospital, the sky was gloomy this time. The sun was completely covered by dark clouds, and the snowstorm blew on his face like a knife. Cen Li's fingers were a little red with cold, but he forgot to put it in his pocket.

He didn't take a taxi back to school immediately and sat alone on the bus platform closest to the hospital.

It was not enough to resist the cold. Cen Li raised his head and saw snowflakes falling from the sky, white like a crystal, clean and pure.

When the mobile phone vibrated, Cen Li was in a trance for a while before slowly taking it out.

"I heard Xiao Chen say that you came to school. Why didn't I see you in the classroom?" Han Chen asked.

"..." Cen Li didn't say anything.

Han Chen heard the sound of the wind roaring from the other end of the phone. It should be outdoors. He glanced out of the window and said, "Cen Li, where are you?"

"..."

"Don't get along with your own body. If you have any difficulties, let's solve them together."

"..."

"Cen Li?? If you don't talk anymore, I'll look for you everywhere. There are search notices everywhere, and you will always be found in one place. Han Chen's voice brought some unspeakable majesty, as if Cen Li would really do so if he didn't reply.

Cen Li opened his lips and said in a low voice, "I'm in the hospital."

"The hospital we met before?" Han Chen asked.

"Yes."

"Wait for me to come over." Han Chendao.

The other end of the phone hung up, and Cen Li's fingers were cold. He really didn't know where to go now.

If he goes back to school, it will only be two days. After the final exam, Ning Xiuyuan will lock him up in the house and force him to eat those so-called nutrients. In a few months, his flat lower abdomen will protrude a little and become more prominent.

By that time, he was afraid to go out.

For others, his twenties have just begun, and everything is novel and vivid, but when he comes to him, it seems to be the end. He is more like an old man in his twilight, and he has no young people's love for life in his eyes.

When Han Chen saw him, he had a few snowflakes on his hair.

Han Chen took out a warm hand warmer from his arms, stuffed it in his hand, and said, "It's still hot. If you get sick, your mother will also worry about you."

"..." Hearing his mother, Cen Li held the warm thing in his hand. "Professor Han, you shouldn't have come over."

"Every one is coming. Are you still driving me away?" Han Chen said, "Come back with me. It's too cold outside."

"I don't want to go back to school now." Cen Li whispered. Ning Xiuyuan was in the school. He really didn't want to be too close to this person.

"When I go back to my house, I happen to have no class in the afternoon. If you miss the school course, I will explain it to you separately. Is this small stove okay?"

"..." Cen Li lowered his eyelashes.

Han Chen took off his coat and put it on Cen Li's shoulder. His warm fingers touched Cen Li's face and felt the heat coming. Cen Li deflected a little.

Han Chen whispered, "Cen Li, don't hide from me in the future. I will want to find you more like this."