Part 42 - Owe Me

Hearing Ning Xiuyuan's words, his body seemed to have a layer of frost, and his heart fell sharply.

That kind of life makes him despair just when he thinks. Originally, maintaining this improper relationship with Ning Xiuyuan made him spur on himself, let alone stay in a completely closed space and give birth to children for each other.

Ning Xiuyuan also locked him up several times, but that was just the punishment of the other party, but this time, what did Ning Xiuyuan regard him?

"You... What are you talking about?" Cen Li's words were inconsistent. He never wanted to admit in front of Ning Xiuyuan that he could be pregnant like a woman.

He had a hunch for a long time. If Ning Xiuyuan had known, he would have thought of some ways to torture him. I'm afraid it would have become difficult for him to even go to school. Now as he expected, he is experiencing what he wanted to do.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled, with a little sinister tone, "With a body like you, can you hold a woman?"

"..." Cen Li said nothing.

"I'm afraid you bought the contraceptive pill for yourself, right?"

Cen Li's body trembled, "... No."

"Then tell me how you have sex with women."

"..." Cen Li's eyes turned red.

"ANSWER ME." Ning Xiuyuan stared straight at him.

The car was parked outside the hospital. During the day, he was still talking and laughing with his mother here, but at this moment, his heart seemed to be pierced by a sharp blade. Every word Ning Xiuyuan was suppressed as if he was about to suffocate.

Cen Li gasped and said, "Who I am happy with has nothing to do with you."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't come to pinch him's neck like before, but his face became darker and darker. "Cen Li, if you dare to have sex with others, I have many ways to deal with that person. As for you..." Ning Xiuyuan paused for a moment and stroked Cen Li's cheek with his fingers. "Anyway, the Ning family is not short of that little money. You can afford to give birth to a few."

"..." His nose suddenly became astringent, and Cen Li's eyelashes were wet a little. His voice was a little sobbing, "... Ning Xiuyuan, don't bully others too much!"

He doesn't want to have any ties with this person, let alone have children.

The life he wants is to form a normal family like ordinary people, have normal love, go home every day, and some people ask for warmth. After working for a few years, he save enough money, and then buy a house that belongs to him.

That's his future.

But every word of Ning Xiuyuan seems to force him to a dead end. Obviously, the other party just wants to make fun of him, but he wants to occupy his future.

Ning Xiuyuan's expression cooled down, "How much do I bully people? I haven't settled accounts with you yet!"

"What's the score?" Cen Li asked, maybe despair had accumulated to a certain point. He suddenly laughed at himself, "I just obey your instructions, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble to you. I'm a mean person. In this case, you can let me go earlier and find your so-called superior."

"Okay, let's go to the hospital now, make it clear to your mother, and let her know why you haven't looked for a girlfriend these years."

Ning Xiuyuan opened the door directly and was about to pull him into the hospital.

Seeing that Cen Li's face was full of panic and his body shrank desperately, Ning Xiuyuan said lightly, "ANYWAY, I don't care."

Although the parking position of the vehicle is also relatively remote and there are few pedestrians, he is extremely afraid of such exposure in public.

He often comes here to visit his mother. Some doctors and nurses in it are even familiar with him. If some rumors spread in the hospital and are heard by his mother, he dares not think about the consequences. At least now he is still clean in his eyes and proud as before.

"Ning Xiuyuan... Let's go back." Cen Li's voice was trembling. He tried his best to break away from the other party and clamped his arm, but his strength was not as good as that of the other party at all. Ning Xiuyuan also took him to the direction of the hospital.

"Don't you want to draw a clear line with me? Then I will complete you." Ning Xiuyuan said in a low voice.

Cen Li couldn't speak for a while. After a long time, he said, "I don't want to."

His eyes were red, and a red mark appeared on his white wrist. In the past, he felt that he was strong and could adjust himself when he encountered some setbacks, but now he can't overcome this barrier.

"That's what you said yourself." Ning Xiu lowered his hand and lowered, so he let go.

"..." His body became cold for no reason. He clearly wore a warm coat. In order not to be noticed by his mother, he also wore a light gray scarf. The sun was also warm during the day. Why was it so cold at night?

Cen Li's body was trembling, and the tears in his eyes did not fall.

Ning Xiuyuan got closer to him. He seemed to take out a tissue kindly and wipe the corners of his eyes for him. "Why are you crying? Are you still wronged?"

"..." Cen Li's eyes were drooping, because he rarely participated in outdoor activities, and his time was basically spent on Ben. His skin color was like good white jade. Now his cheeks are slightly scarlet, which makes his handsome face more sad.

Cen Li passively sat into the car. When the door was closed, he felt that his future was completely closed like that door.

Ning Xiuyuan drove home, but that was not home for him. At most, it was called a cage.

Ning Xiuyuan drove the car outside the villa. Jiang Yan heard the sound of the car and came out of the house.

After Ning Xiuyuan left, he did not continue to stay there. He called the driver directly to pick him up. Originally, he proposed to climb the mountain just to find a reason to be alone with Ning Xiuyuan.

But halfway through, Ning Xiuyuan left.

He stood at the door and saw Ning Xiuyuan and Cen Li coming up and off the car together. This was not the first time that Cen Li destroyed his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan.

The jealousy on Jiang Yan's face dissipated when he walked over. He whispered, "A Yuan, why did you come back so late?"

"Have you had dinner yet?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"Not yet..." Jiang Yan's voice was a little more wronged. Usually, Ning Xiu is far-sighted to him like this, and he will definitely be more concerned.

But Ning Xiuyuan said, "I want Aunt Li to do it for you first."

After saying that, Ning Xiuyuan grabbed Cen Li and walked to the house.

"..." Jiang Yan looked at their backs leaving and hated Cen Li more and more.

Cen Li said nothing all the way until the other party took him to the room and put his hands together with handcuffs.

"... What are you going to do?" Cen Li's body shrank back and wanted to stay away from this person.

Ning Xiuyuan smiled coldly and said, "Of course you owe me. Give me back now."