Part 10 - Unable to Calm Down

The throat was as tight as pain, and the wound scratched by glass fragments scabbed and cracked again.

Cen Li looked at the ray of light coming in from the window with a pale face. Today is sunny day, and the sun should be warm when he covers his body, but to him, it is like a piercing cold in winter.

He heard a "bang" door closing in his ear, and the strong air oscilled.

Ning Xiuyuan left.

Cen Li got up slightly and lowered his head. There was no abnormality in his flat lower abdomen now, but who knew that there would be a life in it.

His mood was always unable to calm down. His life was originally a clean piece of white paper, but it was dyed into a dirty color and could not be washed off for life.

The door of the ward was pushed open. Cen Li paused and saw the doctor coming in.

"I can't see it yet. It won't be until about four months." The doctor held an incubator in his hand and put it on the cabinet next to the bed.

"... Uh-huh."

The doctor looked a little solemn, "I will ask you for your opinion on this matter. As for Xiuyuan..."

"He doesn't have to know." Cen Li's voice was very soft, "I have nothing to do with him."

"..." Bai Chengyu sighed in a low voice. He also saw the situation just now, and Cen Li went to the hospital several times because of Ning Xiuyuan.

Cen Li is still a junior student. If Ning Xiuyuan knew about this, I'm afraid he would even finish his studies.

Cen Li's face was a little sick, and his fingers were weakly loosened. He looked up at the doctor and asked, "Can I have an operation next Saturday?"

"Your body needs to be nourished for a few more days."

As long as Ning Xiu is far away, he can't take good care of himself.

Cen Li's thin lips opened gently, "No."

If you delay a day, you will be more uneasy. He is a man. How can you have a baby like a woman... What's more, the child in the belly has something to do with Ning Xiuyuan.

"...Then I'll arrange it for you as soon as possible."

Cen Li nodded, as if he was a little tired.

Seeing that he was in poor condition, Bai Chengyu lifted the lid of the thermos box, pushed it to him and said, "Eat something first and then rest."

Now it's dinner time. Cen Li hasn't eaten yet. He took a taxi directly from the hotel to school to take the exam. Later, he suffered from Ning Xiuyuan. No matter how good his physical fitness is, he is always in the body. Besides, he is already weak.

Although he can't feel hungry, he can't let himself collapse yet. He visits his mother every weekend, and he can't be found abnormal by his mother.

He said politely, "Trouble you."

There was light meat porridge inside. Cen Li reluctantly ate some, so he couldn't eat it.

The doctor packed up the thermos box and went out. Cen Li lay quietly in the hospital bed, closed his eyes for a while, but he seemed to get stuck in his throat and couldn't sleep.

The little patience just now was completely broken. He didn't want to show how fragile he was in front of outsiders, nor did he want to see other people's sympathetic eyes.

The tip of his nose was so astringent. He opened his eyes, and his eyes were covered with a layer of red. The transparent liquid slid down the corners of his eyes, as if he was about to suffocate. He gasped twice, and the thin water mist became transparent in the air, as if even his life had become transparent.

The mobile phone next to the cabinet vibrated. After a long time, Cen Li took the mobile phone.

It was Han Chen who sent a message asking him why he refused to be an exchange student.

Han Chen is a professor in the school. Unlike the stereotype of ordinary professors, Han Chen is only twenty years old this year. He is called male gods by many girls in school. The classroom of elective courses is full of people in advance. He has never been late and leaves early. He has to go there early, otherwise he can't find a good seat.

Cen Li took a look at the news and put his mobile phone back in place.

There are some things that he can't achieve as he wants. Life is like clamping his shackles and trapping him in the net.