Part 134 - Opportunity

Ning Xiuyuan was stunned.

Ning Mo is only one and a half years old, and he knows a limited vocabulary. He said, "Uncle, just like Dad..."

Ning Xiuyuan didn't answer for a while.

Even he himself is not sure whether the other party is Cen Li or not now.

The servant knocked on the door and whispered, "Young master, it's time to take a shower now."

Ning Xiuyuan said to Ning Mo, "Go take a shower."

"Woo-woo..." Ning Mo hummed twice.

"Man, don't cry all day long, do you hear me?" Ning Xiuyuan frowned and said, there is no day when Ning Mo will not cry.

"...I heard...woo-hoo."

"..."

The servant took Ning Mo away, and Ning Xiuyuan's ears finally calmed down.

He turned to Cen Li's photo and compared it with Qiao Yuan's information sent to him. At a cursory glance, he really looked like the same person.

But he can tell the difference between two people's postures.

Cen Li's eyes were stagnant, his face was pale, slightly squeezed his lips, and he said nothing, while Qiao Yuan looked high-spirited and smiled at the corners of his mouth.

Are there two people who look exactly the same in this world?

Ning Xiuyuan called Xia Chuan, and Xia Chuan told him that there was no absolute thing in the world.

In the evening, Ning Xiuyuan had a dream. The time went back to two years ago. At that time, he was engaged to Jiang Yan at the end of the year.

Cen Li asked, "When you get married, will you find a house outside to support me?"

"..." He can't open his mouth.

Cen Li's thin lips trembled gently, "I'm a person... People with their own thoughts and consciousness, I miss... You always ask me to come over. At school, I dare not deal with others, and I don't even dare to stay in the sun for fear that people will know how dirty and mean I am.

"..."

"... What do you think of me?"

Cen Li has asked him this question several times before, but he avoided it.

Now he wants to answer, but there is no chance.

When Ning Xiuyuan woke up, his forehead was full of cold sweats. He fell into a quiet night around him. The sky outside was not dawn. He took a look at the time. It was only four o'clock in the morning, and there were still four and a half hours to go to work.

Ning Xiuyuan got up from bed swayingly and sat silently in front of the stool. Unconsciously, his eyelids were wet.

The fish belly was white on the horizon. After a while, the orange light fell on the ground. People who got up early had begun to be busy, and a new day began again.

Ning Xiuyuan took a cup of cold water and poured it all into his throat. His chest was still stuffy.

He lived in the past and couldn't walk out.

The company has not been busy recently. Ning Xiuyuan will go to the hospital when he is free.

Bai Chengyu prescribed him a bottle of sleeping pills and said, "If you go on like this, your body will not be able to load."

For a long time, he sleeps no more than four hours a day. His young body is still resistant, but he is also a fetal body after all.

Ning Xiuyuan took the medicine and said to Bai Chengyu, "Qiao An has come to L City."

Hearing the name, Bai Chengyu's subconscious body stiffened for a few seconds before he said, "He is him, I am me, and we have no connection."

Despite this, Bai Chengyu knew that he could not meet Qiao An.

No one can predict what a madman will do.

"I hope so."

Bai Chengyu frowned and said, "Come again tomorrow."

When Ning Xiuyuan left, Bai Chengyu's face became distressed. He had been in the hospital for some years. Life finally stabilized. It was not a little nurse around him who did not show his goodness, but that he couldn't get through the hurdle in his heart.

He thought that after so many years, Qiao An should have almost forgotten him.

He was Qiao An's senior. At that time, although Qiao An was clingy, he did not think about it in a crooked place, thinking that it was normal for boys to get close to boys.   

Qiao An, like him, is a boarder. He is a big student in the welfare dean. He is a little withdrawn and has few close people around him. However, Qiao An is different. Qiao An has always been a very pleasing person in school, and his pursuer has never stopped.

No one knows what kind of nature the big boy who looks like sunshine hides.

Later, he met a girl. The two talked quite well and naturally alienated from Qiao An. At that time, he was about to graduate. Later, Qiao An came to him and said, "Xiao Wen is a good girl. At the end of the year, she will take me to see her parents. I also like her very much."

He has no friends and is used to telling Qiao An everything. He really wants to have a home.

"Then congratulations to the senior." Qiao An said in a low voice.

He didn't notice the other party's expression at all, and only shared his joy with Qiao An.

He smiled and said, "If it goes well, you can get married early next year. If you have time, you can come over for a wedding drink."

"Don't worry, I will definitely go."

He regarded Qiao An as a good friend. Before he graduated, Qiao An invited him to dinner, but he did not refuse.

He was not the only one who went there. Everyone drank a lot of wine. His drinking capacity was usually okay, but he fainted after drinking a few glasses that day. Qiao An sent him back.

They didn't go back to school. When he woke up, he only covered a thin quilt with a shame. From the furnishings of the room, it could be seen that it was not in the hotel.