Part 45 - Really Dirty

With a breath in his heart, Cen Li was trembling slightly by Ning Xiuyuan's words.

He clenched his fingers together, with a little pain on his face, and asked, "What do you think of me?"

All he needs is his mother's medical expenses. He has never thought about other extra money. Even his mother's medical expenses, he wants to pay Ning Xiuyuan back when he makes money in the future.

"Ning Xiuyuan... If you want to support people outside, you can go to someone else. If you owe you, I will find a way to pay it back to you in the future. I don't need your money or the gifts you gave me. That kind of thing will only feel disgusted when I see."

Cen Li just finished speaking, and the porcelain bowl on the table fell to the ground, making a harsh sound, and then broke all over the ground.

A few small pieces of porcelain splashed at Ning Xiuyuan's feet. Ning Xiuyuan's face was calm. "I'll ask the servant to come in and clean it later."

"...You can find someone else to give birth to a child." Cen Li continued to stubbornly open his mouth.

Ning Xiuyuan's face suddenly darkened, as if a gale flashed by. A dull sound came from his ear. Ning Xiuyuan's fist hit the head of the bed, and the wooden carvings were a little concave.

"Don't talk nonsense in the future." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold.

After saying that, Ning Xiuyuan got up and left. Cen Li was dazzled by the broken porcelain pieces on that place.

After a while, someone tapped the door a few times before pushing the door in. Ning Xiuyuan only wore him a loose white shirt, and he had to shrink his body into the quilt.

The person who came was a young maid. Maybe because Ning Xiuyuan ordered her, she didn't dare to look into bed. She quickly cleaned the floor and went out.

The mobile phone was just muted by Cen Li. Bai Chengyu sent him a few text messages to inquire about his situation, but under normal circumstances, Bai Chengyu could not take the initiative to come to Ning's house.

"What's wrong with you?"

"XIU YUAN ASKED ME THE OTHER DAY. HE SHOULD BE SUSPICIOUS, BUT I DIDN'T TELL HIM."

Cen Li replied to Bai Chengyu, "He knows."

If the contraceptive pill hadn't been seen by Ning Xiuyuan, it would have been so long that he would have been hidden. Cen Li thought for a moment. Not long after he took the medicine at that time, Ding Hao pushed the door in.

Did Ding Hao tell Ning Xiuyuan?

A strong fear surged out of my heart.

He is a junior. Obviously, he can apply for an off-campus internship after another semester.

His head was blank, and he didn't read the message Bai Chengyu sent him again.

At that time, it was not that Ning Xiuyuan refused to let him go, but that he was even afraid of strangers. He had never made any mistakes in his life. He was innocent, but he was labeled as greedy for money to seduce homosexuals for no reason. I'm afraid this stain will not be washed away in his life.

If the matter of his pregnancy spreads at school, I'm afraid he doesn't want to go back himself.

What a monster...

Not only others thought so, but when he heard Bai Chengyu tell him the news, he didn't react himself.

Ning Xiuyuan brought him other food just to take good care of his body and then improve his fertility rate.

Just like dealing with a machine, when you want to use it, you always need to maintain it first. When you don't need to throw it in the corner and gather dust, no one cares about it.

"I don't want to eat." Cen Lidao.

"Do you want me to pour it for you?" Ning Xiuyuan said that he never took Cen Li's resistance seriously. If the other party does not obey, he has many ways to make the other party obey.

"..."

"It's good for your health to eat black beans. You can also take out the medicine you drank a few days ago and drink a cup every day to replenish qi and blood."

"..."

Originally, there was always a trace of hope, but now the other party seems to have cast a cage for him that is impermeable on all sides.

It seems that... his previous life was completely far away from him. Ning Xiuyuan kept him in the house without any contraceptive measures, and let him get pregnant. This feeling made Cen Li desperately think that he was still a person.

Seeing that he stopped eating, Ning Xiuyuan put the boiled black beans in the machine and crushed them, and then squeezed his chin open. It was really right.

Fang just said the same thing, and all of them were poured into his mouth.

The food choked on the trachea. Cen Li coughed dryly and his eyes turned red.

"Do you want me to feed you on the initiative?" Ning Xiuyuan asked again.

Cen Li lowered his head, suffocated in his chest, and his fingers held the sheets under him.

It's so dirty...

Ning Xiuyuan lifted the bedding covering him and stroked his lower abdomen with his fingers. Maybe he had eaten something, and it was no longer as flat as before.

Cen Li didn't know where his strength came from. Probably, when people were desperate to a certain extent, they would arouse some reactions in their bodies. He brushed Ning Xiuyuan's hand, and his voice seemed to squeeze out of his throat, "... Don't touch me."

What on earth did he do wrong?

Being forced by a man to do that is not what he wants, and the money and luxury goods forced by the other party are not what he wants.

In the past, his appetite was very small, but Ning Xiuyuan fed him a lot of nutrients.

These tonics didn't seem to have much effect. The next day, Cen Li had a high fever, his cheeks were red, and his lips were dry.

Bai Chengyu was called over by Ning Xiuyuan. After all, the other party has been a family doctor for Ning Xiuyuan for several years, and his affairs with Cen Li are indeed not suitable for publicity. He needs a person with a level and strict mouth.

It's just that this time, Ning Xiuyuan was more prepared for Bai Chengyu.

"Bai Chengyu, you're not bad. You still help outsiders with Ning's money." Ning Xiuyuan's voice was cold.

Bai Chengyu and Ning Xiuyuan were also a little affectionate. If it were someone else, he would have ruined other people's jobs long ago.

"... Xiu Yuan, since you don't have to have him, there is no need to torture him like this. Besides, you haven't graduated, and it's too early to have children now."

Ning Xiuyuan whispered, "He is quite good at inscinating people. Medicine. Anyway, children will have them sooner or later, and it doesn't matter if they are earlier. I just keep him up after dropping out of school."

"..." Bai Chengyu frowned.

Bai Chengyu saw what Ning Xiuyuan did to Cen Li, but with his strength, he couldn't take care of this matter too much.

Cen Li slowly opened his eyes after infusion of two bottles of liquid.

"Dr. Bai..." Cen Li's voice was very soft. When he sent a message to Bai Chengyu, he expected his physical condition.

"Alas." Bai Chengyu stood by the bed and sighed.

JUST THEN, BAI CHENGYU AND NING XIUYUAN'S DIALOGUE, CEN LI ALSO VAGUELY HEARD SOME.

"I'm sorry." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan was just called out by Jiang Yan. Bai Chengyu handed Cen Li a box of medicine in a pure white bottle and said, "Have it away and don't be found."