Part 48 - Attribution

Cen Li was so close to Han Chen for the first time. There seemed to be more emotions in the other party's eyes that he didn't usually have, which made him afraid to look directly at him.

"I know your mother is sick and needs a lot of medical expenses. I can support you." Han Chen said again.

"..."

If he hadn't had contact with Ning Xiuyuan at first, he might have accepted Han Chen's help and would return it when he had the ability to make money in the future. But now Ning Xiuyuan seems to have compiled a net for him and tied him into it.

There was some rustle in the corridor, maybe some student had something left in the classroom.

Cen Li tried to push Han Chen away, "... Thank you very much. The medical expenses have been settled. You really don't have to worry about people like me."

"Cen Li." Han Chen called his name, and his tone was more majestic.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Hearing the sound, Han Chen also stepped back.

The person came to her girl in a tweed coat. She approached Han Chen and was surprised to say, "Professor Han... Why are you here?"

Han Chen smiled and said, "There's something else to do."

Only then did the girl notice a young man standing next to Han Chen, a famous cold top student in the department. I think the two should talk about something.

She said, "...then I won't bother you."

She went back to the classroom to get a copy and left in a hurry.

Han Chen has an excellent reputation in school and popularity. He is a well-known young talent. Cen Li thought that if Ning Xiuyuan wants to deal with Han Chen, just a slanderous rumor can put Han Chen into a place.

Cen Li lowered his eyelashes and his voice sank, "I'm tired. I want to go back to the dormitory to rest for a while."

"My lounge is quieter. You can go to my place to sleep for a while and wake you up in class." Han Chendao.

"..."

After disappearing for so many days, it is clear today that Han Chen will not let him go easily.

Cen Li curled up his fingers slightly. Anyway... Han Chen had known his relationship with Ning Xiuyuan for a long time.

He raised his head and smiled faintly on his face, "Professor Han, do you also have that kind of thoughts about men like him?"

Cen Li's words are just to make Han Chen feel disgusting. Don't have too much contact with him in the future.

Han Chen looked a little, but said, "I haven't thought about that way, but now that you have mentioned it, you can really think about it."

"..." Cen Li was speechless for a moment.

Today's temperature is low, and Cen Li's fingers are put in the air like this. Han Chen held his hands and put his fingers in the palm of his hand, as if to cross the heat to him.

Cen Li pulled out his hand in a panic.

He is a man. How can he accept the goodness given to him by another man like a woman?

Besides... With the example of Ning Xiuyuan, he is really afraid.

"I'm not worth doing this for me." Cen Li said.

"It's up to me whether it's worth it or not."

"..."

"It's windy outside. You caught a cold some time ago. Don't stay out too long." Han Chen put his coat on his shoulder again.