Part 120 - I like you a little

There were a lot of water stains on his clothes, and his hair was wet. Cen Li sat in the car and waited until the car started, then looked back.

Han Chen's umbrella was thrown on the ground, and his whole body was soaked in the rain. He ran towards him in a hurry, but the speed of the man was not comparable to getting on the car. Not long after, Han Chen was left with only a small figure.

Cen Li didn't want to delay Han Chen again. The other party's innocent life is still so excellent that there is no need to focus on him.

He has no future.

Someone next to him handed him a dry towel and asked him to wipe his hair. Cen Li took it, but there was no movement.

He turned his head and saw the intermittent rain beating on the window of the car. The trees on both sides of the road swayed in the wind and the fallen leaves spread all over the ground. The world seemed to fall into chaos, leaving only darkness and lightning and thunder.

Cen Li used to like rainy days. Whenever he heard thunder roaring in the sky, he just wanted to find a place to hide.

Now his face is calm. He has been shrouded in darkness.

"Sir." Seeing that he didn't move, the person next to him said.

Cen Li wiped the traces of water on his body, but it didn't work much. If he went home, Ning Xiuyuan would definitely find that he had been in the rain.

The car drove into the house, and Ning Xiuyuan had come back.

As soon as he got to the door, he was asked, "Why did you come back so late?"

"Bet stay a little more." Cen Lidao.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned, obviously dissatisfied with his answer.

"The clothes are also wet." Ning Xiuyuan looked at the two people behind Cen Li and said, "What are you doing? You were asked to protect him, but you got caught in the rain? Since you can't do this well, it's better to change someone else."

The two guards of Cen Li looked hesitant.

Ning Xiuyuan's anger turned to others, and said with a black face, "Are you dumb?"

Cen Li squeezed his thin lips slightly and said, "Don't blame them."

Ning Xiuyuan said with a heavy face, "If you go back to your room first and change your dry clothes, I don't believe that you can't even discipline a subordinate."

One of them looked at Cen Li and said with a little guilty, "Mr. met an acquaintance in the cemetery."

"Who is it?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

"...No, I don't know." That humanity.

Maybe because of the rain on his body, Cen Li's face was slightly pale.

In fact, there is no need to ask. Ning Xiuyuan has an answer in his heart, but Cen Li planned to hide it from him. His temper is a little up. No one will like his partner and old lover's private meeting.

Even if he proposed to go to the cemetery today, he felt that Cen Li deliberately wanted to meet Han Chen.

He didn't know where he came from so sourness, but Cen Li didn't have any idea of explaining anything and got up to leave here.

Ning Xiuyuan grabbed Cen Li's wrist and said, "If I didn't ask someone to look at you, would you leave with him?"

"This kind of question makes no sense." Cen Lidao.

"Why is it meaningless? I came back so late. I think you went to a private meeting with your old lover. No wonder I kept asking to go to the cemetery yesterday, and I was not allowed to accompany you." Ning Xiuyuan sneered, but he didn't want to show that he was jealous, so he could only say this person in more harsh words.

"What do you say? That's what it." Today, I'm very tired. Cen Li doesn't want to continue to argue with Ning Xiuyuan. The other party has preconceived. Even if he says no, the other party will only think that he is sophistry.

Cen Li wanted to break away from Ning Xiuyuan and went back upstairs to clean it, but the other party pulled to the sofa and directly covered his body.

The door was still open, and the sound of rain kept coming into my ears.

Ning Xiuyuan squeezed his jaw, with a little punishment, and a fishy smell of blood permeated his mouth.

The two people standing at the door saw this scene and helped them close the door interestingly.

The faint light also seemed to be isolated from the door.

Seeing such an unbearable scene, Cen Li actually wanted to laugh a little.

Ning Xiuyuan just He said he was treated well, and today he is back to life. In fact, if you think about it carefully, many of things Ning Xiuyuan said are indeed quite inconsistent.

Cen Li whispered, "Go back to your room."

Ning Xiuyuan hasn't touched Cen Li for a while. "It seems that we haven't done it on the sofa yet."

"..." Cen Li didn't reply.

The door is not locked from the inside. If someone pushes the door, you can clearly see the scenery in the living room.

In fact, it doesn't make much difference to him.

From Cen Li's face, there was no strangeness. Ning Xiuyuan felt that Cen Li was also emotional.

A fine cold sweat appeared on his forehead, and the heating in the living room was not turned on. There was a rain before, and Cen Li's consciousness became a little trance.

Ning Xiuyuan's voice was hoarse, "You are my wife, and I can only think about me in my heart."

"..."

Cen Li's eyes were on the closed door. The rain had stopped, and he didn't know what kind of scene it looked like outside the house.

It was getting dark and the house lit up.

Ning Xiuyuan held him in his arms and didn't take him to the bathroom. "Will you be pregnant?"

"..."

"The son is too noisy. You can have a daughter. The daughter may be a little more like you."

"Okay." Cen Lidao.

Hearing Cen Li's affirmative answer, the previous gloomy also dissipated. Ning Xiuyuan did not think he had forced Cen Li just now. Cen Li responded to him, and he forgot all the evil he had done.

Cen Li's stomach was not very good at first. He had a little porridge for breakfast. Now although it hurts faintly, he doesn't feel much hungry.

A little tenderness floated from Ning Xiuyuan's heart. He buried his head in Cen Li's neck and whispered, "Cen Li, I seem to like you a little."