Part 28 - Dissatisfaction

Hearing Cen Li's words, Ning Xiuyuan's action paused for a second.

There was a noisy sound from the other end of Cen Li's phone, as if it were his mood. Obviously, the other party did not seem to have said anything wrong, but it just made him restless.

Ning Xiuyuan frowned and held his fingers. If this person were in front of him, maybe he would teach this person a lesson. He said in a low voice, "Yesterday, I asked you why you didn't say it. Did you deliberately block people?"

Listening to the voice coming from his ear, Cen Li's face was calm, "Is there anything else?"

Standing next to him was a nurse who saw him calling someone else and whispered, "Sir...you..."

"If you don't have it, I'll hang up first." Cen Li glanced at the nurse next to him and signaled that he would be fine soon.

Ning Xiuyuan sneered, "How are you? Let's see how I deal with you when I go home!"

"..." Cen Li didn't make a sound, and listened to the busy voice from the other end of the phone.

Jiang Yan asked kindly next to him, "What's wrong with Cen Li? Didn't he go to the hospital when he was sick? Don't be angry with him."

"Don't talk for him."

Jiang Yan was right next to him. He also heard something about his speech. He added, "A Yuan, if it's a stomach disease... Why did I hear the doctor say that the operation technology is not mature?"

Ning Xiuyuan turned his head and looked at Jiang Yan, "Really?"

"Maybe I misheard." Jiang Yan smiled softly, "Don't be unhappy. Shall we go to the cinema after class? I haven't watched a movie with me for a long time."

"Yes." Ning Xiuyuan's face was calmer. He didn't have to spend too much attention on Cen Li. What kind of person can't he find?

Even if he thinks so, he can't let go wild for all his belongings.

He dialed several calls to Bai Chengyu, but no one answered. After a while, it was a woman who answered the phone.

"Hello, Dr. Bai is having an operation now, and the phone is not brought."

"What operation?" Ning Xiu asked from afar.

The nurse paused for a while. Bai Chengyu told them not to spread the matter. She said, "If there is anything wrong with you, I'll convey it to him later."

Ning Xiuyuan hung up the phone directly.

He never pays attention to class. He listened to the class in the afternoon without distraction. For unknown, he suddenly thought of the time he had just met Cen Li.

At that time, he sat in the corner of the last row and felt that the class was boring and was a waste of time.

It happened that the teacher called someone to answer the question. The man sat in the first row, dressed in an old school uniform, with a thin figure, and a handsome side face that was somewhat inconsistent with the rigid and rigid appearance of ordinary top students.

After answering the question, the man was praised by the teacher. He looked disdainful and then raised the seat back.

"Brother Yuan, that's him. I didn't hand in my Chinese homework yesterday and gave the list to the teacher, which made me squat in the grade group all morning." The boy sitting next to him said resentfully.

Ning Xiuyuan's homework was rushed to write. Naturally, he handed it in, so as not to ask the school about him. It's better to do less than to do more.