t(-_-t)~Chapter1~t(+_+t)

Title: Finding a wife

3rd person's POV...

Gray was sitting on his swivel chair, facing his laptop, working on something until a knock disturbed him. He didn't dared to take off his eyes on his laptop.

"Come in." Gray said coldly.

Then a man came in. Gray doesn't like it's presence so he looked at the man in front of him. His eyebrows met in irritation. And gray gave the man a cold look.

"What do you want?" Gray asked as he closed his laptop and fully faced the man.

The man chuckled and sits down on his couch in front of him. The man gave an insulting smile to gray. Gray frowned.

"Well, you know Gray, i'm just here to remind you. Your time is running. When you reached 30 years old and still has no wife then, you'll be stepping down from being the mafia boss..." The man said in joy.

"...and you only have 3 weeks to find a wife and if you fail..." The man trailed off with a smile.

"I know. No need to remind me. I just need some time..." Gray sighed.

"You know what, i don't get you. You are a handsome, powerful, rich, hot man and girls are so head over heels with you but you never turn your eyes on them. And just like i said, so many girls are around you and it's not a hard thing to find a wife to them..." The man said.

"'Cause i'm not interested with them. They're just like that because i'm powerful and I almost have everything." Gray said.

"You know what, you're a choosy guy....and i'm even starting to think that..." The man looked at gray in suspicion.

"That what?" Gray asked impatient.

"...that you're a gay..." The man said and laughed.

Gray's frown grew more and pulls his gun and pointed it to the man's head. The man stopped laughing.

"DAMN I'M NOT A GAY LYON AND I WILL NEVER BE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Gray growled at the man named Lyon.

"My my. Defensive one eh? Anyways, i'll be heading out now." Lyon said and stood up.

He walked out of Gray's office but before he leave, he said something to gray.

"...bye BABY GAY!" Lyon quickly goes out of gray's office before gray could even shoot him.

Damn that guy. Doesn't even understand that i'm not a gay. Gray stood up and stares out of the glass pane where you'll see the busy streets of Fiore. Damn, i need to find a wife by now. Gray run his hand through his hair in frustration. Then he gets his phone and put it in his pocket. And headed out of his office to find a wife. He goes out of his company and goes in to his black sports car. He drove the car to hell who knows where. Then he stopped on a stop over mini store. It was a cheap one but gray decided to look over. Everyone keeps looking at him and he didn't cared. Then his sight was caught by a blue haired woman with a pair of dark blue eyes, with white pale skin. This girl caught his attention so he examined the girl first. She looks like a 24 or 25 year old woman. She was one of the staffs of that convenience store. Gray saw her name plate. So her name is Juvia Lockser. You'll be mine soon. Gray went out of the store and went inside his sports car and drove back to his office.