Chapter 104

3rd Person's POV...

She mouthed him "thank you". She closed her eyes and smiled. Gray also smiled because of that. Lyon went upstairs in Juvia's room with GaLe and Raven. When he get there, a painful scene, well for him, greeted him. Because Gray was beside Juvia and Jay was in front of them bragging some stuffs. He looked away and breathed in deeply. Someone put a hand on his shoulder and he turned to look who it was.

"You'll get used to it. Well you have to. For you to survive from the pain." Raven said.

"I know...I always know..." Lyon said and sighed.

Juvia saw Lyon and he called him, even Jay.

"Lyon! You're here!" Juvia said.

"Well yeah...did I disturbed your family reunion?" Lyon asked.

"No, not at all. Because this isn't a family reunion." Juvia said.

"Well, it was in my opinion because that is what I see." Lyon said.

Lyon was trying himself to control his feelings because he doesn't want to look hurt in front of Gray. Because he thinks that gray would take advantage on that.

"Mom, pops, are you two quarelling?" Jay asked worriedly.

"Uh no were not." Lyon said.

Jay then pulled him to be with them. Lyon was beside Juvia. Jay then hugged them.

"I don't want to see any of you guys fighting. Let's just be happy for each other." Jay said.

"Of course son." Gray said.

Then they broke the hug.

"Anyways, I'll be going now." Gray said.

"You're going already?" Jay asked.

"Yes son but don't worry, I'll visit you next time." Gray said.

"Fine. Take care dad!" Jay said.

"You too Jay, Juvia and everyone." Gray said.

"What a jerk. Such a dickhead." Lyon mumbled.

Gray then went out. When Gray was gone, Lyon sat down on Juvia's bed and Juvia looked at him. Juvia looked at Jay.

"Jay, me and your pops will just talk for a moment in privacy." Juvia said.

"Hai!" Jay said and went out.

Juvia sat down beside Lyon and hold his hand. Lyon sighed.

"Hey, are you alright?" Juvia asked.

"...I'm fine." Lyon said..

"Come on. Tell me, what's the problem?" Juvia asked.

"Nothing, really...just don't mind me. I don't want to cause you problems again." Lyon said.

"Are you sure by that?" Juvia asked.

"Yes. I'll be alright. This is nothing. I still can handle this." Lyon said.

"Fine then. I won't force you. But please next time, tell me what's the problem so that we could fix it. Or atleast I could help." Juvia said.

Lyon pulled Juvia into a hug and kissed her head.

"My emotions just got in the way. Don't worry, I would always be fine as long as Gray wouldn't do anything bad to you." Lyon said.

"I won't even let him." Juvia said.

"I love you Juvia." Lyon said.

"I love you too Lyon." Juvia said.

'I just hope you really mean that.'

They broke the hug and Lyon decided to leave.

"Anyways, I'll be going now. I'll just finish some business. But I'll be back this evening so that, we could sleep together." Lyon said and smiled.

"Okay. Just be careful." Juvia said.

"Of course I will be. For you and for Jay." Lyon said.

Juvia blushed and rolled her eyes on him.

"Whatever. Just go leave already." Juvia said.

Lyon acted like he was hurt from what Juvia said. Even his facial reaction was included. Like, what the face?

"Ouch. That really hurts you know. Knowing that you don't want to see me ever again." Lyon acted in pain.

"Heh. Whatever." Juvia said and gave him a kiss that made him smile.

"You really know what's my weakness huh." Lyon said.

"Sure thing dear." Juvia said and smiled.

"I'll be going now." Lyon said.

"Okay. Bye." Juvia said.

Lyon then went out. Juvia's smile widened and she sat on the bed happily. Lyon was in his car and was talking to someone over the phone.

"Just keep an eye on him and send me info's on everything he does every single day. Is that clear?"

[Yes sir.]

"Oh and tell, them that the war is near. That's all for now."

[Okay sir.]

Then Lyon ended the call. A smirk was plastered in his face while thinking on his beautiful plan.

[A/N: A little revelation of Lyon.  Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!]