Chapter 37

3rd Person's POV...

After recieving the call, Juvia falls on the ground in fear. She doesn't feel this back then but now, she does. She stood up quickly and her knees wobbled because of fear but she managed to walk while her kness are wobbling. She ran towards Gray's office room and knocked simultaneously. Gray opened the door with a frown but as soon as he saw Juvia, standing infront of him while shaking in fear. His heart melted.

"G-gray..." Juvia stuttered.

"What the hell happened to you?! Did someone scared you?" Gray asked worriedly.

Juvia was getting terrified so she suddenly hugged Gray because of fear. Gray was stunned for a moment but decided to hug her back.

"What's wrong? Tell me..." Gray asked.

They went inside his office and he let Juvia sit down on the couch with him. Juvia was too scares to let go. So basically, she's still hugging him. SHe burried her face on Gray's chest.

"H-he..." Juvia managed to speak.

"He what? Who?" Gray asked.

"T-the Guy w-who threatened us, c-called...me..." Juvia stuttered.

Gray balled his fist in anger.

"What did the crap told you?" He asked.

"H-he said, he's going to kill you and h-he'll take me away from you..." Juvia cried.

Yeah I know. Juvia looks weak by now but, she was just scared of the thought that Gray would die because of her. And that someone would touch her other than Gray. She wants Gray to be the only one who could touch her. No one except him.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. Trust me." Gray said.

>>>》

After that incident, Juvia just brushed it off. She was currently sitting on the couch when suddenly Gray went towards her handed her a paper bag.

"What's this?" Juvia asked.

"Find out yourself." Gray said and smirked.

Juvia gets the paper bag and Gray walked upstairs. Juvia opened the paper bag and she saw a blue clothe. She pulled it out and it was a knee-length dress. She sighed.

"Not again..." Juvia whined.

Juvia walked upstairs and went inside their room. She have no choice but to wear the dress and do a sure deadly mission with Gray. After wearing the dress, she tied her hair up in a messy bun,yet, it was messy in an elegant way. She put on some lipgloss. She wore a black dollshoes. Juvia walked out of the room and walked downstairs to see Gray already dressed up. Gray smiled at her and she just rolled her eyes on him.

"Whatever." Juvia mumbled.

"You're turning me on with your looks." Gray whispered on Juvia's ear.

Juvia blushed madly and hit Gray's arm playfully. They walked out of the mansion and went inside their own car. The gang was with them. Juvia was with Gray ofcourse. Then they started driving. They finally arrived at the place and Juvia sighed.

"Be sure to plan this well now. Or else I will hit you." Juvia said.

"The only thing that I want to hit in you is your Spot and---"

"GRAY!" Juvi yelled in embarrasment.

Gray liked it when Juvia blushes. He likes her reactions because it was so cute and childish.

They went out of their car and Gray handed Juvia 5 daggers and 1 gun. Juvia was hesitant wether she would get the gun or not.

"In case if emergency. You'll need this." Gray said.

Juvia had no choice but to take the gun. Juvia hid her weapons in the pocket under her skirt. They went inside the bar but there was 3 big or should I say muscular guys guarding the entance. They went inside but the guards stopped them Just ti check if they have weapon(s) with them.

[A/N: Something bad will happen in the next chapters. Anyways, Thanks for reading!♥]