Chapter 96

Juvia's POV...

I was in my room and working on something in my laptop when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in." I said.

The person went in and to my surprise, it was Jay. He went to me and sat down beside me in my bed.

"What are you doing here honey?" I asked.

"Mom, can I sleep with you?" He asked.

"Of course honey. But can mommy know why?" I asked.

"Well,I just want to sleep with you mom since pops is not here. I don't want you to sleep alone so I'll just join. Besides, I miss you already." He said.

I pinched his cheek lightly.

"You're so sweet honey." I said.

"I love you mom and I will always be with you no matter what happen." He said.

"I love you too honey. Let's just sleep now." I said.

I placed my laptop on my table and I lay down with him in my bed. I hugged him tightly and he also hugged me too. I just wish we could stay like this forever. I don't want to loose this kid beside me.

The Next Day...(Juvia's office)

I'm really busy here. I'm always stuck on this papers that I couldn't even go attend my photoshoot. This is just so hard. So many shows wants me to be their guest and it's just a big amount of money that they're willing to give. It's so hard to decide in which show would I go since my schedule is alwats full and that I also need the CEO's opinion. I was signing some papers when suddenly, Meredy went in.

"What is it Meredy?" I asked.

"The CEO is out for a month he said. And he also wants you to get this present from him." She said.

"Okay." I said.

She handed me the small box and I get it from her. Then she went out of my office.This is just so weird. Why would that guy give me a present? I mean, he despise me a lot. I untied the ribbon and the gift was also wrapped. I removed the wrapper and opened the box. There was just a small doll and a note. I got the note and read it.

'Where are you now? I mean, where do you think your son is now? Are you sure that he's still with you? ;-)

-Mr. G

My eyes widened. I immediately contacted home and there was no one answering. I grabbed my things and headed out of the company.

I finally arrived at my house. I opened the door and went inside.

"Jay? Jay? Where are you?" I shouted.

There was no response that made me more nervous. What is happening? Did...did Gray get Jay here? But Jay wouldn't come with a person he only just met. But, Jay wants to see Gray and that is no surprise if Jay would come with Gray. No. This can't be.

I went upstairs and headed to Jay's room. To my surprise, it was locked. I get the keys and unlocked the door. I immediately opened the door and my eyes widened. Jay is not here. He's nowhere to be seen. Did...did he really took away my son from me? I get my phone and dialed Lucy's number.

[Hey Juvia. Why did you called?]

"*sob* Jay...Jay is gone! Gray went in here and took Jay! *sob* Please help me get back my son..."

[Gray what?! He get your son without you knowing it?! But how did he find out about Jay?]

"They met in the supermarket. And then Gray find out that Jay was our son. I already *sob* told him that Jay is not his son but he was not believing me! *sob* Help me please...*sob*"

[I'll try my best to convince Gray. Don't worry Juvia. I'm sure you will get back your son.]

"Thanks Lucy...*sob*...Bye."

I ended the call. What now? Gray just took away my son! What should I do now?! I got nothing when Jay's not with me! I want to have my son back! Give me back my son!!!!

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! ♥]