Chapter 126

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia finally got home after a week. Juvia was still drowned in her own world. She doesn't talk to anyone and she's so gloomy. Gray was staying with them because that's what Jay wants and that was because Gray wants to take care of Juvia. She was still in pain and Gray wants to help her recover from it.

Juvia's currently sleeping and Gray decided to not disturb her. Gray was with Jay.

"Dad, is mom okay?" Jay asked.

"She will be. Let's just give her some time." Gray said.

"Why does mom have to be in this situation? She just loved Lyon and now she's in pain." Jay said.

"Well, that's love." Gray said.

"I'm starting to hate love now." Jay said.

"You shouldn't hate love, Jay. Because Love is the thing that makes us happy. If you hate love then that means you wouldn't love your mom anymore. Do you want that to happen?" Gray asked.

"Of course not! I will never stop loving my mom." Jay said.

"That's good. So you better not hate love. It's alright to feel pain. Because from pain, we can be wiser." Gray said.

"Okay." Jay said.

Gray smiled and messed Jay's hair.

"By the way dad, you still love mom right?" Jay asked.

"Of course I do. I love her more now." Gray said.

"So when will you court my mom?" Jay asked.

"When I'm finally done fixing her heart. When she's finally ready to love. And when that time comes, I will never let her go anymore." Gray said.

"I'm looking forward to that decision Dad." Jay said.

Gray smiled at Jay. Gray thought for a moment about having another baby with Juvia. A smirk was plastered on his face when that idea crossed his mind.

It was in the middle of the night when Juvia woke up in tears. She wiped it away and she gazed around her room. Then her eyes landed on her reflection in the mirror. She stood up and went near the mirror. She looked at herself through the mirror.

"I'm such a mess right now. Inside...out." Juvia said to herself.

A tear escaped her eyes again and her tears started to stream down her face.

"I'm tired from crying...I'm done feeling this pain...I want to be free." Juvia said.

Then she suddenly remembered those moments with Jay both happy and sad. Then Jay smile woke her up. She wiped away her tears and she smiled at her reflection.

"This is the last time I'm going to cry because of you Lyon. I'm going to fix myself for my family. This, I promise to myself." Juvia said.

Morning came and Gray woke up to prepare their breakfast. He thought that Juvia was still asleep so he went out only had his pants on. In short, he's topless.

He went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. When he opened the kitchen's door his eyes widened. Juvia was cooking and she was only wearing a night dress that reached up to her mid-thigs and an apron. Gray immidiately stopped himself to suffer from a nose bleed.

Juvia has an earphones on so she didn't noticed that Gray entered the kitchen. When she was done cooking, she turned around to place the food on the plates when she saw Gray that startled her a bit. She placed down the thing she was holding and she looked at Gray in surprise. She still didn't noticed that Gray was topless.

The Mafia Boss Wife Was Once A Mafia (Gruvia) Book 1&2(EDITING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें