Chapter 106

Title: Mission Impossible

Juvia's POV...

This is just gonna be so much fun! I'm back to my business again. But, I just have one problem. How could I even keep this from Lyon and Jay? Because they would probably ask where I am going. Well, dad said that he will be the one to fix that problem. I'm currently in my house and trying to think a plan on how to get that pig. And seriously? He is a japanese?! Just fvck! My favorite country is japan and now you're telling me that he's a japanese?! I would really give justice to japanese people by killing that pig!!! >_<

I went to the hideout and fixed myself there. I was wearing a 2 piece black swimsuit and it had some laces that are connecting them.

(A/N: Gosh! It's really hard for me to describe clothes! T-T)

I also colored my hair black and I also wore a black contact lense. I put on a shining red lipstick and some make-ups that would really look daring. I also wore a net stockings that reached up to my undies. After that, I wore a long jacket that reached up to my knees just to cover my clothing. I then went to my car and drive to the casino. While driving, I put on my ear device.

[When you're finally there a lady would guide you on where you would enter the casino/strip bar]

"Okay. But, who is this lady?"

[She would be your partner in crime for tonight. She would be the one to help you have a solo time with that pig.]

"Oh...that's cool."

[Be careful.]

"Thanks dad."

I finally arrived at the place and I parked my car. I went out of my car and a lady went to me.

"Hey Sammy, The costumer is already here. You don't want to make him wait, right?" The lady said.

Wait, is she the lady that dad was talking about? Well, maybe she is. But wait, my fake name is Sammy? It's kinda cute.

"C'mon Sammy. Let's go." She said.

"Okay." I said and smiled.

We used the employees door to get inside.

[By the way, my name's Layla. Not my real name.]

She said through the ear device. So she also have this thing huh. We finally got inside and this place was really big and full of perv guys. Of course they have their escort with them. I looked around secretely to find where the pig is. I finally saw him and we went to his table. Well, he is not fat infact he's muscular and have a face but I call him pig because he's so disgusting. You know why he's disgusting? Because he's a womanizer. I tapped his shoulder sexily.

"Hey mister, did you called for more?" I asked seductively

Ugh. This is just so disgusting. He looked at me and he smirked.

"Actually, one is enough." He said.

He pulled me by my waist and I smiled at him seductively and pinched his nose playfully.

"You're so fast Mister. I don't even know your name." I said and pouted.

I really wish I could really kill this man! Gosh!

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. My name's Tatsumi but you can call me Mark." He said.

Why Mark? Does his name means Mark? I think no. Maybe, that's his name here in Magnolia.

"Oh Mark. What a handsome name." I said.

Eew. That's so not true.

"How 'bout you? What's your name sexy lady?" He asked.

"My name's Sammy." I said.

"So, how old are you now?" He asked.

"I'm 22 years old now." I said.

"Hmm. That's good." He said.

"So, Mark, is it your place or mine?" I asked.

"My place of course. And please, call me Mark-sama." He said.

Tss. He doesn't deserve to be called like that. I smiled seductively and kissed his cheek. Eew. So disgusting.

"Okay, Mark~sama." I said.

He pulled me closer to him.

"Why are you still wearing that jacket? It's just covering your beauty." He said.

He tried to pull my jacket off me but I hold his hand and I pouted.

"You'll ruin the fun if you'll remove this." I said.

To be continued...

[A/N: Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!]