Chapter 87

Juvia's POV...

I was about to speak when...

"I'll be her partner then." He said.

My eyes widened and everyone gasped. Even I gasped. What is this guy thinking?! This is just a simple photoshoot! But why is he acting this way?!

"What?! But this is just a simple photoshoot. We can even resched this photoshoot. I mean, this is not really that big deal." I said.

"Not a big deal?! Do you even know why were having this?" Gray asked.

"Of course I do. This is happening because you want to see the models on how they do their work. Because you want the best for the company." I said.

"What you are talking about is scheduled next week because it is needed. So, you really don't know why you're here." Gray said.

"But that is what Jason told me." I said.

"Ugh. Jason, didn't you told her about today's event?" Gray asked.

"I think I didn't add that to the info's I told her." Jason said.

Gray sighed and he looked at me.

"You are here because there is a people's magazine choice award that will happen and we have a photoshoot today for that. Because all the fashion companies are gonna compete. And we need to win. I don't want the company to be in shame." Gray said.

My eyes widened.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. So I'll be your partner for today. Don't worry, I know how to be a model. I already became one." Gray said.

"Fine." I said.

Gray went in the changing room and of course changed his clothes into a mad hatter. Wait, mad hatter?

"Uh...Jason, why are our costume like this?" I asked.

"Oh because the theme is Alice in Wonder Land. And that will be put on the front page." Jason said.

"Oh..." I said.

When Gray was finally done changing, he went out and went to us. My jaw almost dropped. Because he is just so handsome. Like he is the handsome version of Mad hatter. Wait what?! What am I saying? Just don't mind that. We went to our position and did what Jason told us to do so. His hands was around my waist and our forehead touched. And my hands was in his shoulder. This is just really awkward. Our position is so awkward. I mean, we had a relationship before so yeah...Ugh. just don't mind me.

Our next position. He was hugging me from behind and I was touching his hands. And this is also awkward. My gosh. Lyon would be jealous if he saw this.

Then our last position was the most awkward of all times. Because I was sitting on his lap and his hand was around me. And his head was resting on my shoulder. I was really blushing hard. Ugh. This is so awkward!!! I don't want this to happen again! I'm more okay with this poses if my partner was Lyon but if Gray is my partner, I will never be okay with this.

"And...Done! You can move now!" Jason said.

I quickly stood up and backed away from Gray. And his reaction was like, he was not affected by that. He has this poker face plastered on his face.

"Well done, Ms. Lockser." He said.

"Th-thank you." I stuttered.

Then he walked away. I sighed in relief. Finally, I could breath. Because whenever he's arround, it's like my world is getting smaller and smaller and it is suffocating me. I wish I just didn't met him from the very start. Because honestly, I still get hurt whenever he's around. But, just a little.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks. And what ever feedbacks you give to me, I will not be insulted or whatever. As long as you don't comment lies.]

~Author-san loves ya'll!