Chapter 93

Juvia's POV...

We're in the house now. Oh my gosh! Gray and Jay met! What do I do now?! I can't tell the truth to Gray and I am sure he would ask me about Jay because I just mentioned Jay when me and Gray was talking in his office. What should I do now?! Gray shouldn't know that he is the father of Jay!

"Mom, you know that guy?" Jay asked.

If he finds out that Jay is his son then this would be the end of me. He would probably take Jay away from me. If that happens...I would really kill myself.

"Mom, do you know that guy in the mall?" Jay asked once more.

I looked at him. And now, Jay is asking about Gray. Why does this have to happen?!

"I do know him kiddo." I said.

"Who is he in your life?" He asked curiously.

"He was my friend back then." I lied.

"Really? But the both of you are still friends right?" He asked.

I gulped. Why does he keeps on asking questions about Gray?

"Yes?" I said unsurely.

"Really? Then the both of you meets right?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me those questions?" I asked.

"Because...He looks so cool mom! Just like pops! I want to know him better. And I also want to meet him." Jay said and smiled.

My eyes widened.

And I also want to meet him...

I want to meet him...

Want to meet him...

To meet him...

Meet him...

Him...

I want to meet him...

This can't be. I will never let this happen!

"No! You're not going to meet that guy ever again!" I said.

He was taken aback from what I said. Because I raised my voice at him.

"M-mom..a-are you mad? O-okay. I'll just..." He trailed off.

My heart shattered into pieces when I saw his reaction. He was so sad and it makes me feel the guilt. I was about to speak when he interupted me.

"I'll go in my room now mom." He said.

Then he walked away not even waiting for my response. The tears that I was stopping before, streamed down. I really did hurt his feelings. Because this is the first time that I raised my voice to him. Is it wrong for me to decide what's best for us? Is it wrong that I have decided that they shouldn't meet? You know, I'm just afraid to loose him because he is the only one that makes me feel alive. Jay is the one who saved me from misery. He is the reason why I decided to change for the better. And I would do anything for Jay. Even if it costs me my life. I sighed. I wiped away my tears and when I turned around, I was surprised to see Lyon.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

I shaked my head and hugged him.

"What happened?" Lyon asked.

"Jay...met...Gray." I said.

"How?" Lyon asked.

I broke the hug and I sat down on the couch. He also sat down beside me.

"Me and Jay was in the supermarket buying some goods. But, I almost loose Jay because he was gone in my sight. I searched for him and when I finally saw him, I saw that Jay is with Gray. And now, Jay keeps on asking me questions about Gray. And I kinda raised my voice at him because he said he wanted to meet Gray." I said.

"And what's wrong if they see each other? I mean, Gray has all the rights to see Jay because Jay is his son." Lyon said.

"But I don't want them to meet because what if Gray takes Jay away from me? I never want that to happen." I said.

Lyon sighed.

"It's your descision that matters anyway. Just apologize to your son. You don't want him to be mad at you for a long time." Lyon said and smiledn

I smiled back and hugged him.

"Thank you for making me feel better." I said.

"That's fine. I love you anyway." Lyon said.

"I love you too." I said.

[A/N: I guess some of you are already getting annoyed to Lyon. Well I can't blame ya'. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks. I love you all readers!♥]