CHAPTER 49

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently sitting here on the couch in our room while reading a novel. I don't feel okay today. My head is aching, my stomach is like been twisted, like I wanna vomit. This head ache kills me. I already take medicine for headache but it won't just go away. Gaah.  I just brushed it off. I was disturbed by a ring from my phone. The caller was Gray so I answered it.

"Hello?"

[Juvia, can you please come here in the company? I want to show you something.]

"Okay."

[I'll wait for you in my office. Bye.]

"Okay. I'll be there in 30 minutes. Bye."

Then I ended the call. What does he want to show to me? Maybe a proposal of his project or another task that I need to do? Well, whatever it is,i'll still go.

In Gray's Company...

I pressed the button on 30th floor where Gray's office is located. Gosh, I think I have a migrane. It sucks! I hate it when I have migrane! Gosh. I walked further to Gray's office. When I finally reached his office i hold the door knob and when I was about to twist the knob, I heard a loud shattering noise of a certain thing. Is he having an arguement with someone? I think I need to stop him 'cause he might kill the person. I opened the door and I saw Gray was looking at the lady in front him with anger.

"What's going on here?" I asked.

I think I got their attention so they looked at me. Gray's eyes widened when he saw me and he quickly went to me. The lady looked at me and raised a brow. What's her problem with me?

"It's nothing." Gray said.

"Are you sure? I heard a shattering sound earlier. Did you threw a vase or something in here?" I asked.

"It was nothing, really. I just... I accidentally hit the vase." He said.

"Oh, okay. By the way, who is she?" I asked.

"She's---" Gray was cut off when the lady suddenly spoke.

"Finally! You noticed me! So, you're Gray's woman?" The lady asked and crossed arms.

I don't like the way she speaks. It's like she's making me a mistress here. Who is she?

"She's my wife!" Gray said.

"Oh really? How unfortunate you are. Do you know him very well?" She asked.

"Of course I do. I'm his wife so of course I know that. And how dare you talk like that? Who even are you?" I asked.

I already have a migrane and now she's adding or increasing the pain I'm feeling in my head! So of course I would be rude or grumpy!

"Me? Don't you know about me? Didn't Gray even mention me to you?" She asked.

"I wouldn't ask if I know." I said.

"Oh Gray, your wife has the attitude huh. Anyway, I'm Ultear Milkovich. Gray's--" She was cut off by Gray.

"She's my friend." Gray said.

"You're just a friend lady. Stop acting like you know me very well because you're not." I said.

"Whatever. I'm going now Gray. See you in other timr." She said then leave.

I sat down on the couch while massaging my temples.

"Gosh,that lady is such a pain in the ass." I mumbled.

But i think Gray heard it and he sat down beside me.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"No I'm not." I said.

"You're pissed off to me?" He asked.

"What? No i'm not. I just have a migrane today and it sucks." I said.

"Did you take medicine already?" He asked.

"Yep. I already did." I said.

"You want to check it up to a doctor?" He asked.

"No no. No need to. I think I just need to rest it up." I said.

"Okay." He said.

Then I didn't expected what he did to me next. He hugged me. And of course I blush as always. But, why is he hugging me? He's making my heart go wild.

"Uh...Gray? Wh-why a-are you hugging m-me?" I stuttered.

"I just missed you so much." He said.

"You're so silly. We see each other yesterday." I said.

"Nah. I just missed you, really." He said.

"Yeah yeah, fine." I said.

Gosh. Gray is being romantic again. I wonder why?

[A/N: Thanks for reading!]