(^_^)~Chapter2~(=_=)

Title: Marry your driver, i mean, daughter

3rd person's POV...

Gray was staring at Juvia with emotionless eyes. Juvia was shaking in fear while looking at Gray.

"A-are you serious?" Juvia asked in disbelief.

"Of course." Gray said. (Note the coldness guys.)

"My gosh. I can't believe that this is happening to me..." Juvia said and her tears started to fall.

"Well you have to believe now. This is reality." Gray said with a smirk.

"O-okay." Juvia said.

"Pardon me?" Gray asked with a smirk.

"I-i'll marry you. J-just don't h-hurt m-my brother and his family..." Juvia said wiping her tears.

"Good. Then, get ready tomorrow. 'Cause tomorrow will be our wedding day." Gray said.

"O-okay...s-so...can i g-go home n-now?" Juvia asked nervously.

"No. You'll be staying here for the rest of your life." Gray said.

"WHAT?!" Juvia asked in shock.

"I don't need to repeat it for you." Gray said and left Juvia in his office, dumbfounded.

"What the hell...." Juvia mumbled and went out of Gray's office.

I will never marry that guy. I need to get out of here. Juvia thought. She carefully went down the stairs and she was about to open the door when she heard a gunfire. She quickly ducked in fear. She felt a strong grip on her shoulder that made her hiss in pain.

"DON'T YOU DARE GO OUT OF MY HOUSE OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR BROTHER'S FAMILY. YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Gray yelled at Juvia.

"Y-yes. I-i w-won't escape anymore.." Juvia said in fear.

"Mira! Lucy!" Gray called them.

Mira and Lucy came and asked gray.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"Put Juvia in her room and lock the door from the outside. Be sure that she will not escape." Gray said and pushed Juvia to Mira and Lucy.

Mira and Lucy held Juvia tight on her shoulder and they went upstairs to Juvia's room. Juvia keeps on complaining but she was always ignored. She sighed then they reached a room. They pushed Juvia in the room and locked the door from the outside. Juvia banged the door.

"JUST LET ME GO ALREADY!" Juvia keeps on yelling.

Mira and Lucy got irritated so they opened the door and pointed the gun on Juvia's forehead. Juvia stood there in fear. Shaking in fear.

"Shut the fuck up, okay?! You're so damn annoying." Lucy said.

"And stop banging the door! Just be quiet there inside and don't make any noise or else we'll shoot you." Mira threatened.

"O-okay..." Juvia said and backed away.

"Good." Lucy said and closed the door and locked it.

Juvia sighed and sat down on the bed. Now what? How can i even escape in here if they're guarding me? Juvia sighed again and laid down on the bed. Dang it. Maybe gajeel and levy is already worrying about me right now...gosh...i'll miss them. Juvia sighed again. She didn't realized that she fell asleep already.

Meanwhile, Gray, Natsu, Jellal, Laxus, Romeo, Wendy, Lucy, and Mira was on a meeting.

"Gray, what are you going to do with Juvia?" Mira asked.

"Yeah." Natsu butted in.

"I'll make her my wife. So my problem on staying as the mafia boss will be solved." Gray said.

"Oh...well she's cute. And she's so unlucky to have you." Lucy said.

"Oh shut up Lucy. Just go mess up with Natsu." Gray said.

"Shut up!" Lucy said while blushing hard.

"Fuck dude." Natsu said.

"But you know that her life would be in danger, right?" Mira said.

"Yes i know. And i'll protect her." Gray said.

"After all the threat you gave." Romeo said.

Gray rolled his eyes on Romeo.

"Oh, Juvia's night and shining armor..." Natsu said while mimicking Juvia's voice.

"Shut the fuck up natsu." Gray said.

The next day...

Juvia woke up by then ray of the sun. She get up and realized that Mira and Lucy was inside her room.

"Good morning Lucy and Mira." Juvia said and yawned then stretched.

"Good morning Juvia!" Lucy and Mira said in unison.