Chapter 137

3rd Person's POV...

Gray went to the company then Juvia went to Meredy's house along with Jay. When Juvia arrived there, Meredy was surprised.

"What are you guys doing here?" Meredy said.

"Don't you want us to visit you?" Juvia said.

"No, that's not what I mean. I'm just surprised." Meredy said.

"I figured." Juvia said.

"Hey Aunt Meredy!" Jay said.

"Oh hey there young man." Meredy said.

They then went in Meredy's house and as usual, Jay played in the living room with the toys that Meredy had given him. Meredy and Juvia was sitting down on the couch while watching Jay play.

"By the way Meredy-san, Gray and I talked about the marriage." Juvia said.

Meredy's eyes widened and squeled silentely.

"Oh My Gosh. Tell me what he asked you." Meredy said.

"Well, he asked me if he would propose now, would I accept it then I told him the reason what's bothering me about him proposing to me." Juvia said.

"And then? What did he said?" Meredy asked excitedly.

"He said that, he would propose to me because he's ready to take all the pain that we're going to face. That he loves me enough to grow old with me." Juvia said while slightly blushing.

"That's really sweet! You shouldn't let go of a guy like him! I mean a guy like him is rare now a days so you better keep him for life." Meredy said.

"I know. That's one of the reasons why I love him so much." Juvia said.

"So, if ever he proposes to you, what would you answer?" Meredy asked.

Juvia smiled.

"Of course I would marry him. Now that everything is already cleared in my mind." Juvia said.

"That's so sweet! I can't wait to see him kneel down in front of you while holding a diamond ring and asking you that question." Meredy said.

"Same goes here." Juvia said and giggled.

Meredy and Juvia laughed and watched Jay as he play. Jay turned his back on them because he was playing, or so they thought. Jay was holding a toy car and under it was his phone. He was texting his dad.

"Guess what I found here dad."
Sent.

[What is it?]

"I heard mom and aunt meredy's whole conversation." Sent.

[Conversation about?]

"About your proposal to mom." Sent.

[What about it?]

"Mom is ready for your proposal, anytime you wamted to." Sent.

[Really?! You'll help me with that, right?]

"Of course dad." Sent.

[Good. Just keep your ear on her.]

"Yes dad." Sent.

When Jay was done texting his dad, he went back playing his toys.

"I'll be your bride's maid, okay?" Meredy said.

"Of course. Besides, you've been my bestfriend since high school." Juvia said.

"That's really sweet. Thanks Juvia." Meredy said.