Chapter 109

Juvia's POV...

I'm currently here in my office, holding Gray's coat. What should I do now? Should I give this back to him or should I just keep this? But why would I even keep this? It's not a souvenir to be kept. Guess, I'll just have to hand this back to him. I sighed.

I knocked on his door 3 times before going inside. He was busy in his laptop that he didn't even noticed my presence. I fakely coughed to catch his attention. He looked at me and he was taken aback for a moment.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Uh...I'm just here to hand this back to you." I said.

I handed the coat back to him and he get it.

"You don't need to do this ya' know. But thanks." Gray said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and it was kinda awkward for me. Since he was my ex-husband.

"I'm going now." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I went out of his office and went back to my office. I sat down on my swivel chair and sighed. Lyon is getting jealous everytime I'm with Gray. I can't blame him. Because if ever I'm in his position, I would get jealous too. I was doing editting something in my laptop when Meredy went in my office. I looked at her.

"What is it Meredy-san?" I asked.

"Duh. You always forgot the time of your photoshoot!" She said.

"Oh...is it now?" I asked.

"What do you think?" She asked.

"Fine." I said.

"Your schedule for today: You're a guest in a t.v show at 3:00 p.m to 3:45 p.m, guest on a concert at 4:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m, and a photoshoot again at 7:00 p.m to 11:00 p.m, that would be all for today." Meredy said.

"Okay." I said.

We went to the studio and I changed my clothes for the photoshoot. You can say that I am a busy person and you might think that I don't have any time left for my son. I do have. I go to my work at 10 a.m so that I could have time with my son. After the photoshoot, Jason talked to me.

"The next release of this magazine is next week, I guess. Then another photoshoot and you will be a ramp model next next week so be ready!" Jason said.

"Okay." I said.

We then finshed my other things to attend to. Gosh, this is just so tiring. Actually, I'm getting lazy again from all of this. After all of that, I went home. When I went in, I noticed that someone was in the kitchen. I went ahead and it was a girl. I think she finally noticed me so she turned to face me. My eyes widened when I saw who it was.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Juvia-san." She said.

"Carla! You're here!" I said in surprise.

I hugged her tightly. I missed this kid so much!

"You've grown so much now." I said.

"Well, yeah Aunt Juvia. I stayed at Japan when a disaster happened in our family back then. I missed you so much Aunt Juvia!" She said.

"I missed you too so much! Wait, does everyone know that you're here?" I asked.

"Mhm. Except Lily-san. When I arrived here, Aunt Levy said that he was still in school so yeah." She said.

I smirked and nudged her arm gently. She looked at me in confusion.

"You admire him, right?" I said.

She blushed madly before shaking her head furiously.

"O-of course not! He's 15 years old already and I'm only 10 years old. He's just like a brother for me." She defended.

"Okay, that's what you said." I said.

"Aunt Juvia!" She protested.

[A/N: I'm planning to have a one sided love here between Carla and Lily. I will also add another one in the picture. So please stay tuned! Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks!♥]