Chapter 81

Juvia's POV...

I was invited by dad Silver to attend in his party. So I have no choice but to go because Jay said that he wants to attend to and Mom Mika wants me to attend too. I'm currently wearing a black gown that has slit on the left side of my leg up to my thigh. And my gown has glitters or whatever that makes my gown sparkle. My hair was tied up in a messy bun but in elegant way. It was a mascarade party so I wore a half mask and it also has glitters and a blue feather at the side. Jay was wearing a black tux and it suits him well.

(A/N: Ugh. I really suck at describing clothes.)

We finally arrived at the venue and I showed to the guards the invitation card and we went in. I saw Mom Mika and Dad Silver so we Went near them.

"Happy Birthday Dad." I said.

"Thank you Juvia." He said and smiled.

"Hey Juvia. Glad you make it. I thought you would just ignore our invitation." Mom said.

"I would never ignore you mom and dad." I said.

"Happy Birthday Daddy. Oh and Good evening Mommy." Jay said to them.

"Thank you Jay." Dad said.

"Good evening too." Mom said

Jay call them mommy and daddy because they don't want to be called grandma and grandpa because they said, they're still young. So, yeah. We went to our table and sat down. I saw Lucy, Erza, Mira, Wendy, Natsu, Jellal, Laxus, and Romeo went to our table and greeted mom and dad then they sat down with us.

"Hey juvia! Long time no see!" Natsu said.

"Same to you." I said.

I only meet the girls because this guys are always with Gray and they don't want him to know that.

"So Lucy, I heard that you and Natsu are already enganged. When's the wedding?" I asked.

"We didn't planned it yet. But, soon a wedding will happen." Lucy said.

"Hey Aunt Lucy! I'll be one of the groom's men." Jay said.

"Of course you'll be." Lucy said.

I then drank water.

"Oh by the way Aunt Mika, where's Gray?" Natsu suddenly asked.

I almost spit the water out of my mouth and my eyes widened. The gang immediately slapped his head.

"You idiot!" Wendy said.

"What? Did I said something wrong?" Natsu asked.

"Natsu, you said, G-gray's here?" I stuttered.

"Well yah..." Natsu said.

"Mom, who is that Gray?" Jay asked.

I looked at Jay and a realization hit me. What if Gray sees Jay and asked me if Jay is his child? What if he finds out that he is Jay's father? What if...he take away my son from me and never bring my son back to me? No. That will never happen. I will make sure that Gray will not meet Jay.

"H-he is my...friend before." I said.

"His name sounds cool. I want to meet this dude." Jay said.

My eyes widened.

"Well that's good. You---"

"No!" I said.

They all looked at me with a shock expression.

"I-I mean. They don't need to meet. B-besides, they...they don't have any connection to each other." I said.

"Juvia, you know that---" I cut Lucy off.

"My decision's final." I said .

"Fine." Jay said.

Mom and Dad looked at me with a worried expression. They don't need to meet each other. Because if that happened, I will loose my son. And I will loose my mind if that happens.

"Where's that guy?" Mom said.

"Maybe he's stuck in traffic." Natsu said.

"Or preparing himself." Jellal said.

I just hope something happened that will cause my son and Gray not to meet. I don't wish for an accident happen. I just want them to not meet. Call me selfish, I don't care. As long as I have my son with me, everything will be alright.

[A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope for your feedbacks!]