Chapter 129

3rd Person's POV...

They were currently celebrating for Gray' success of getting her heart back. Everyone was happy but the most happiest person among them was of course, the couple. Because finally, their hearts became one again.

Juvia was of course sitting beside Gray and Jay was sitting on her lap. Their hands was intertwined and they looked like a real family.

"Oh by the way, when's your wedding Lucy?" Juvia asked.

"Next month. We're just about to send the invitation before a week of my wedding." Lucy said.

"Oh, I know who's next." Wendy said.

Everyone in the table looked at her in confusion.

"Next on what?" Romeo asked.

"The next couple who'll get married." Wendy said.

"Gray and Juvia of course!" Romeo said.

Everybody teased the couple and Juvia just blushed at the thought of getting married with the man who she trully loves for the second time.

"That's not yet in our plan." Juvia reasoned out.

Gray agreed and they just smiled at the couple.

"So what you mean is that, the baby comes first before the marriage? That's good." Mira said.

Juvia blushed and Gray just laughed.

"Well if that's what Juvia wants, then why not?" Gray said.

Juvia slapped Gray's arm playfully.

"That's not what I mean!" Juvia said.

"I know. I can marry Juvia whenever she wants. Besides, we already got married before." Gray said.

"Get married now so that I could already have a baby sister or baby brother." Jay said.

Everyone agreed, including the visitors.

"The both of you should get married now!" One of the readers said.

"Yeah! Then next is honeymoon then a baby!" All of the readers said.

"Everyone agrees Juvia. You can get married tomorrow or a double wedding with NaLu." Author said.

(A/N: I really included us all here. XD)

Juvia blushed harder and covered her face using her hands. Gray laughed.

"Don't worry everyone! I'll rape Juvia tonight so we could have another baby." Gray announced.

(A/N: The visitors are the readers including the author. XD)

Everyone cheered including the visitors. The visitors was very happy. Juvia slapped Gray's arm playfully.

"You're going to do that?!" Juvia asked.

"Of course not! I was just joking unless you want me to do it." Gray said with a smirk.

"Whatever. I'm not horny like you." Juvia said.

"Only when it comes to you." Gray said.

Juvia blushed again.

"Are you sure that you're only pervert to me?" Juvia asked.

"Only you. You're way more hotter and sexier than the other girls here in this world." Gray said.

Juvia blushed again. Gray just laughed and kissed her.

(A/N: actually, this part should be a lemon but oh well, I changed my mind. You readers might not what that to happen.)

When the party was finally over, Gray made Jay sleep in his own room. After that, he headed to Juvia's room and went in. When he got in, his breath hitched as he watch Juvia wore her night dress.

Juvia noticed that someone was looking at her so he looked at Gray's direction and her eyes widened. She quickly covered her exposed body because she hasn't wore her night dress yet.

"G-gray, what are you doing here?" Juvia asked.

She was only in her underwear.

"I want to sleep with you tonight. Since you're mine again." Gray said.

He took steps forward Juvia as Juvia tried to back away but her back hit the wall. Gray was just 4 inch away from her and he hold her hands.

"Don't cover your body for me. I've seen this already and I want to see it everyday." Gray whispered seductively on her ear.

Juvia gasped as Gray slowly and gently removed her hands from covering her body. Juvia wanted to speak but her mouth refuses.

"I love you Juvia. Not because you're a goddess but because you're the one in my life that I wanted to grow old with." Gray said.

"G-gray..." Juvia said.

She was fluttered from what Gray had said to her. Gray silenced her by a sweet and caring kiss. A kiss filled with love.

Juvia kissed back as she wrapped her hands around Gray's neck. Gray licked Juvia's lips for entrance and she gladly accepted it. Gray pulled her closer to him. He felt her tits against his chest that made him turned on even more. Gray broke the kiss with a string of saliva connecting them. Gray stared deeply into her soul.

"Gray..." was all Juvia could say.

(A/N: Don't expect too soon my lovely readers!)

Juvia kissed him with tongue as Gray lift her legs up and wrapped it around his waist. He carried her to the bed without breaking the kiss. He laid her gently on the bed, not breaking the kiss.

Then suddenly, Gray broke the kiss and sat down. Juvia looked at her in confusion.

"Why did you stopped?" Juvia asked.

Gray looked at her in frustration.

"We can't do this." Gray said.

"Why? Did I make something wrong?" Juvia asked.

"No you didn't. It's just that, I don't want you to think and feel that I just want your body. I want to respect you." Gray said.

Juvia smiled at him 'cause he finally realized that Juvia doesn't want to happen between them so soon.

"Glad you finally realized it. I thought you would do it without even asking me first." Juvia said and smiled.

"Of course I wouldn't. So please Juvia I beg you, cover your body now or else I would really rape you right here, right now." Gray said.

Juvia giggled at him and she wore her nightdress. They laid back on bed and fall into a deep sleep while Gray's dick form a tent.

[A/N: I told you to not expect so soon. Don't worry, i'll give you a real sexy lemon of them. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks! ]