Chapter 139

[A/N: Lemon Alert♥♥♥]

Juvia's POV...

I was currently in my room and surfing the net. Well, Gray is in his office, working. He doesn't even want me to work anymore because he wants me to spend more time with him and Jay.

While I was surfing the net, I saw a video link that has a title of "What men wants to recieve from his wife/gf". I was a bit curious so I watched the video.

The first thing that men wanted to get from their partner was loyalty, love and patience.

Well I can give that to him. The video went on until it mentioned something that really caught my attention.

Last, but not the least is love making. They won't really ask this from you that much but they also need this from you. You're too perfect in his eyes that he would end up jacking off in the bathroom. Blah blah blah blah...

Ehh? I thought that he wouldn't need this right now. I mean, maybe he's not that pervert or whatever. I sighed. Gosh, I better stop watching this video. I closed the laptop and sighed again. But what if he really needed it from me? What if he was just controlling himself? I need an evidence. If ever i found out that he really needed this then I would give what he wants. Besides, I already gave my virginity to him. I then decided to go visit him in his office since Jay is with Levy and Gajeel.

When I arrived there, I went straight ahead to his office that was on the 25th floor. When I went in his office, he wasn't in there.

Where did that guy went? His belongings are here. Maybe he just went out for awhile. Or attended an emergency meeting. I then sat down on the couch who was near the bathroom. I relaxed my body. I'll just wait for him here. Then suddenly, I heard a groan. Huh? I then stood up to search where did that came from when I heard another groan. It was coming from the bathroom. I was about to twist the knob when a thought came in my mind. What if Gray was the one groaning? I then blushed. I just lean my ear on the door to hear wants happening inside.

"Ahh...fvck...*groan* You're so tight J-Juvia..." It was Gray.

I blushed madly as I quickly covered my mouth. W-was he masturbating?

"*groan* i fvcking love you to death...ahh...*groan*" He said.

Son of a gun. He was really masturbating! Oh my gosh...but why? Then the video flashed back to my mind. I blushed madly.

I went back home while blushing. Gosh. Gray was horned up even though I'm far away. Am I that perfect in his eyes?

(TimeSkip...)

It was already nighttime and I was currently preparing the bed. Gray was still not home but later he'd be already here. Gosh. I still can't forget what happened earlier. Should I help him out? Maybe it's becoming his problem already. I would help him besides I love him. I was wearing a black night dress that was shorter than my other night dresses. This is it. The door suddenly opened, revealing Gray. He closed the door and when he looked at me, his eyes widened and blushed a little.

"W-wow..." He mumbled.

I immediately pulled him in a tight hug.

"Good evening babe. I missed you so much." I said.

I felt hin tensed up.

"I-I missed you too." Gray said.

I broked the hug and kissed him passionately. He kissed back and wrapped his hands around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. He suddenly pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're not yet married." He said.

"So what?" I said.

"You said that you wanted to make love with me when we get married." He said.

I smiled at him and giggled.

"I know but I changed my mind." I said.

"Changed your mind? Why?" He asked.

I then sat down on the bed, crossing me legs. I saw him gasped a little.

"Well, because I love you and I wanted to help you out with your problem." I said.

"Problem?" He asked.

I looked away and blushed a little.

"W-well, I went to your company this afternoon and I heard you groaning in the bathroom and I assume that you were...masturbating." I said.

He blushed a little and hia eyes widened.

"Y-you did?!" He asked in surprise.

"Yes, so I wanted to help you out with your problem but not only because of that but because I also love you." I said.

He sighed and took of his coat and loosened up his necktie.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. He then slowly leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. He slowly laid me down the bed while kissing me. He was on top of me and his hands crawled at my back and unhooked my bra.

3rd Person's POV...

He continued kissing her and removed her bra and trow it away somewhere. His hands cupped her breast and groped her gently. She gasped and hold back a moan. He smirked and he trailed kisses down to her neck and quickly found her sweet spot. He sucked and but that spot and she groaned loudly. He started pulling and massaging her breast and she moaned. She unbottoned his shirt and threw it off somewhere. Her hands crawled down to his 8 pack abs. He trembled at her touch as he continued kissing her. He then pulled off her dress and threw it somwhere, exposing her big round breast.

He then sucked and bit her nipple while he massage and pinch the other one. She moaned his name. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and started grinding her clothed womanhood against his clothed manhood. He groaned. He then pulled back and started trailing kisses down to her navel. He then pulled down her panties and threw it off somewhere. He didn't waist anytime and he started licking her pussy. She moaned his name loudly and she gripped on the bedsheets tightly. He then gave her a last hard lick that almost made her reach her edge. He then stick his tongue in her hole and started pumping at a fast but hard pace. She arched her back while gripping on the bed sheets tightly and moaned out his name louder. After some pumps, she rode her first orgasm. He swallowed all her cum and he licked his lips while staring at her.

"You're so damn delicious that made me crave for more." He said huskily.

She blushed madly. He then leaned down and gave her a french kiss. He then pulled off his pants and threw it away somewhere. He pulled off his underwear, revealing his long, thick, hard member. He then went in without breaking the kiss and moved at a fast but hard face. Juvia moaned loudly his name. He pulled away with string of saliva connecting them, still pumping in and out of her.

She arched her back and moaned out his name louder. He suddenly went in a slow but deep pace and whispered sweet things to her. She then moaned loudly and released her orgasm but he continued pumping. After some pumps, he felt a knot in his stomach released his orgasm. He then pulled out laying down beside her while the both of them are panting. He then pulled her in a cuddle and she snuggled closer.

"I love you so much and thank you..." He said.

"I love you too and you're always welcome." Juvia said and smiled.

They then, closed their eyes falling into a deep sleep.

[A/N: So...how was the lemon so far? Did you enjoyed reading it? Hahaha. Thanks for reading and I hope for your feedbacks. ♥♡♥]