Chapter 123

Title: Painful lies...

3rd Person's POV...

Juvia ran out of the room, leaving Gray behind. Juvia was crying. She can't take it anymore. Gray was saying too much and it hurts her to hell. She was currently driving when her phone rang. She looked at the registered name and it was her son. She wiped away her tears and she took a deep breath and she coughed to prevent her voice from cracking. She answered the call.

"Hello?"

Juvia said slowly.

[Hey mom!]

Juvia smiled, painfully. Het chest was getting tighter every minute and that makes her hard to breath.

"Wh-why did you called?"

[Well, I was just wondering if you're okay. Because, I just suddenly felt that something's wrong so I called you. So, are you okay mom?]

Jay asked concernly. Tears started streaming down her face. She clutched her chest.

"I-i'm alright. I appreciated your concern."

[That's good! So, are you going home now, mom?]

"Y-yes. I'm currently driving home."

[Really?! I'll wait for you mom! I love you!]

"I-I love you too."

Then the call ended. Juvia started crying again while she put the phone down. Her sight was getting blurred from all the tears. Then suddenly, a dog crossed that made her step on the break immediately. Juvia breathed in heavily and she wiped the tears away.

"That was all a lie...That wasn't true...Lyon would never cheat on me...I know him...he can never do that to me..." Juvia said to herself.

More tears streamed down her face as more thought came in her mind.

"What if he really can do that to me? What if all this time I was not good enough for him? Whar if...he really doesn't love me?" Juvia said.

She shook her head no. She wiped away her tears.

"He will never do that to me." Juvia said.

She breathed in deeply to stop herself from crying. She then started driving home.

Juvia went in her house, only to be surprised by a hug from his son. She hugged him back.

"I missed you mommy!" Jay said.

"I missed you too Jay." Juvia said.

Jay broke the hug and they went upstairs.

"Mom, why do you look so upset?" Jay asked.

"I'm not upset Jay. I'm just tired from work." Juvia lied.

"But, that's not what I see just by the looks of your face mom." Jay said.

"No. I'm just really tired, that's all." Juvia said.

Jay stared at her eyes for a moment then he gave her a sweet smile.

"Okay." Jay said.

Juvia gave her a smile. She made Jay sleep in his own room and after that she went out. She was about to enter her room when she heard the doorbell rang. She went downstairs and went out. When she opened the gate, there was no one. She sighed. She was about to close the door when she noticed a small box on the ground. She picked it up and went back in her house. She went in her room and changed her clothes. After that, she lay down on the bed, she didn't noticed that her tears started to stream down her face. She then looked at the box she picked up earlier. She get it and she sat down, wiping away her tears. She then opened the box and she can't see what's insidr because the lights was closed. She opened the lights and there she saw the pictures. Her hands started to shake as she get the pictures. When the pictures was finally on her hand, he tears started to stream down like a waterfall. She started sobbing as she look at the other pictures. She unconciously dropped the pictures as she clutched her tightening chest. It was just pictures of Lyon kissing another woman, dating a slut, fvcking a slut. She cried loudly. She picked up the pictures and ripped it all apart into smaller pieces while screaming in pain.